New member HELLO

teampineapple

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Evening
so as i pick up very my first GS in the morning i thought it only proper and correct i be a member.
I've already posted in the wanted section(full set of vario,or separates )
well im going to have a nose around and i will most definitely be picking at some of your grey matter in the near future.
so many thanks in advance
M

Welcome, the buying and selling pays for the membership VFM.

Enjoy the new bike.

Thank you, so is there anything that as a newbie I should look at investing or changing on the bike??? Luggage is in the process.
Anything you more experienced riders of the GS can recommend will be most appreciated 👍🏻

welcome

Thank you, so is there anything that as a newbie I should look at investing or changing on the bike??? Luggage is in the process.
Anything you more experienced riders of the GS can recommend will be most appreciated 👍🏻

Hi, welcome to the forum, you'll find a wealth of knowledge on here. And many scathing comments, all in jest though.

There's not much to change on the bike...but you will.

I'd consider comfort and safety first: handguard ad ons, decent spot lights, and possibly a screen if it doesn't quite work for you, but get used to the bike first. Re luggage, the inner bags really make life easy, as does a cargo net in the lid of the top box. engine bars if it drops it could save you a small fortune.

Mudslinger at the rear, and an extender of the front guard.

probably enough for now.

Enjoy

cheers Ali

Cheers Ali, it’s already got engine bars and spot lights.
Any particular make of hand guards /mudslinger and front guard???

👍🏻

It’s a Mudsling..... google it... you will need one to save your legs and back getting covered in shite.... assuming you have not just bought an 1150

Yes twizzle, I’ve paid for the double pack from nippys, has anyone had a ergo 2 screen from there?? I’m pretty tall and getting a decent bit of turbulence on my head.
Was looking at the side deflectors as well, again any useful information would be very much appreciated 🤛🏻🤛🏻

So, been a week since I’ve got the bike and been having great fun back and forwards to work, wish I’d done it sooner really!!
I’ve got a Sena 10s and a Nav V, I don’t think it’s possible but please feel free to correct me.
I don’t seem to be able to play my anything through my phone when it’s connected to the Nav V, but if it’s not connected I can get everything.
Is the only possibility of playing content via the SD card option.??
Again many thanks in advance 🤛🏻🤛🏻

Hi
Just a quick picking of brains of possible??? I’ve got factory spot lights on the bike, they’ve stopped working, is it a fuse issue?? , I’m a complete novice to this so many apologies if this is offensive to anyone.
Many thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom