Beta rev 3 , 200 cc 2003.......sort of a project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have kept one , they don’t take up much space

The last one sat for 15 months doing nothing and the value in it was enough to finish off my mortgage, it was an easy choice. Now I'm in a position to where if I buy a cheap one it can sit there and I won't lose money on it, unlike buying them new, they lose two grand the second they go through the first section :blast

The number plate is a nice new one
If you remove it there's a hole where the rear light was
So looks a bit odd
Lol :okay
I've removed loads of stickers already;)
More to go off the front ( they are beneath the clear plastic film(

Now I'm in a position to where if I buy a cheap one it can sit there and I won't lose money on it, unlike buying them new, they lose two grand the second they go through the first section :blast

I never buy a new one - waste of money especially with so many low use nearly new at bargain prices

My 2 haven’t lost anything in the last 10 years, on what I paid for them and are probably going up now

I just use them in winter for events and we have a cracking practice facility fairly local, to ride midweek

I thought it was pretty clean when you got it!
Mark

Well the old guy who owned it, covered it with protective plastic film. And stickers I'm busy cleaning them off finding as new plastics.
The lights are in a bag with the Speedo (82km) and mirror. It has been cosseted indoors from new!
I've now recommissioned the bike, .
The mileage is probably quite accurate
From new
Original chain and sprocket!
It's VERY Genuine

Well the old guy who owned it, covered it with protective plastic film. And stickers I'm busy cleaning them off finding as new plastics.
The lights are in a bag with the Speedo (82km) and mirror. It has been cosseted indoors from new!
I've now recommissioned the bike, .
The mileage is probably quite accurate
From new
Original chain and sprocket!
It's VERY Genuine

Is this a FS advert?

Is this a FS advert?

Lol,
No,
I'll post it in the FS section as and when
It's already got a home to go to
So probably won't need an advert
I've been riding it around in an attempt to improve my balance
But
Its clear that it's not helping me:blast

Cracking bike, i was contemplating another trials bike, but opted for another enduro bike.

i'm sure if and when this comes up for sale there will be lots of interest.

Before I cleaned it
Lol;)
https://www.tm-img.com/images/2020/12/20/received_736376666969843.jpg
https://www.tm-img.com/images/2020/12/20/received_351612329284182.jpg

received_351612329284182.jpg

received_736376666969843.jpg

Yeap
It was clean

I might be wrong here, but I think Cabby wants it....:D

Hardly surprising - what a cracker !!.

He's not known for splashing the cash, no doubt there will be a lot of interest in this so my guess is......he wont win the bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom