Anyone got an HPN Tank?

What don't you like about the Markus tank?

What don't you like about the Markus tank?

Technical hitch. I ordered the MUPO rear shock, which is a lovely piece of kit. However, the remote reservoir is positioned such that it fouls the rear tank, hence I'm considering options. There may be a way to make it fit, by replacing the stock battery with a smaller LI one - we need to gain 5mm-10mm width, front to back, or Mr Mupo may be able to configure the reservoir differently, but if there's an HPN tank around I'd have it so I have options.

In general, I like the idea of the Markus tank, as it doesn't load up the front, but filling it does mean removing the seat (and luggage), although in all honesty probably not a massive issue.

While we're on the subject of Markus tanks, has anyone come up with a better solution than the tatty piece of floor covering to protect the rear light? Maybe a new piece could be 3d printed?

Interesting.

If it's only you riding mostly, then you could ditch the remote reservoir and adjust manually. How often do you adjust your shock anyway? I like the idea of the Marcus tank.

Its not the remote knob, it's the actual reservoir. The bike is still at Martins but ill get some pics to post up when he's back in on Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technical hitch. I ordered the MUPO rear shock, which is a lovely piece of kit. However, the remote reservoir is positioned such that it fouls the rear tank, hence I'm considering options. There may be a way to make it fit, by replacing the stock battery with a smaller LI one - we need to gain 5mm-10mm width, front to back, or Mr Mupo may be able to configure the reservoir differently, but if there's an HPN tank around I'd have it so I have options.

In general, I like the idea of the Markus tank, as it doesn't load up the front, but filling it does mean removing the seat (and luggage), although in all honesty probably not a massive issue.

While we're on the subject of Markus tanks, has anyone come up with a better solution than the tatty piece of floor covering to protect the rear light? Maybe a new piece could be 3d printed?

Yes, they have, as it turns out - cut down the old inner mudguard, which are still available from BMW if you need a spare

Just seen one posted for sale on the BMW HP2 Enduro FB group.

Just seen one posted for sale on the BMW HP2 Enduro FB group.

Fine man, thanks for the heads up. In negotiations with a Greek chap.

Anyone got an oil cooler?

The Greek chap sold it to another Greek chap, so still looking

Fine man, thanks for the heads up. In negotiations with a Greek chap.

Anyone got an oil cooler?

Back
Top Bottom