Streetfighter V4 Stealth Variant

.........and looks like a sack of shit.

Don't do it Rick :D

Andres

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and as a man of great taste I think it is drop dead gorgeous

As for the lack of fairing that can be a little off set by the addition of a little screen and of course the nakedness helps keep one out of jail

And ....

As we all know lightness is key and at 178KG dry it will be like riding a MSAB missile

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and as a man of great taste I think it is drop dead gorgeous

I always liked this bike on paper although was not entirely convinced by the looks until I saw it in the flesh, at which point I was blown away by it - absolutely fabulous. It is entirely different to look at when you are sat on it/adjacent to it. Really smart looking machine with the proportions all perfect.. And if I take the plunge, a small carbon screen would be the first addition I made.

personally I really can't see the point 200+ bhp no wind protection, bulky looks, less is better

personally I really can't see the point 200+ bhp no wind protection, bulky looks, less is better

There is no real point in it but thats half the fun

All the reports and reviews say what a sublime bike it is to ride and the apex predator of naked bikes

If I buy one it will be because I like it and it rides nicely not because of the stupid daft BHP etc etc the same can be said for any naked over 80BHP the SDR etc etc why would you buy one ? Because its fun and to me thats what bikes are for

And I like the way it looks

Back
Top Bottom