Triumph Trident

no aftermarket daftness with expensive exhausts,etc.

That's because the exhaust that's fitted will be the only one that allows it to meet Euro 5 without crippling performance. Therefore Triumph can't offer an aftermarket exhaust. You probably knew that.

The Arrow cans Triumph offer as a replacement for the stock silencers on the Street Triple 765 & Scrambler 1200 are positively asthmatic in sound and certainly not worth their asking price unless you like blowing cash :blast

The Arrow cans Triumph offer as a replacement for the stock silencers on the Street Triple 765 & Scrambler 1200 are positively asthmatic in sound and certainly not worth their asking price unless you like blowing cash :blast

I think my stock silencers sound nice enough on the Scram.... just needs a decat or decat headers if I can be arsed...

Roll VT, Chopsy !!!:doris

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9iUB7pRehoc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

that's a superb photo! great lid and big sunglasses - probably Tom Selleck's tache in there too?

Barry

I had a good look at one the other day and they do seem very well put together

The kind of bike you could bounce off the limiter everywhere you went, for mile after mile, with the 10000 mile service schedules being an added bonus. I'm not overly keen on the look of the Nissin calipers but it is built to a budget and would no doubt be more bike than the average rider would ever need :augie

I'm looking forward to a test ride on one :thumb

Mrs B took one out for a test ride last weekend and was quite impressed. She went back this weekend and took a Street Triple out for a test ride and bought one.

In her words, they’re nice but they’re nothing like a Street Triple. I think she likes the quick shifter 😀

Back
Top Bottom