The Adventure Bike Shop

Neil W

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just to mention excellent service from The Adventure Bike Shop as advertised on here, after hours trawling through numerous websites including Kaoko's own I was still unable to pin down exactly which throttle lock I needed for my 2017 f800gsa with oem handguards ( kaokos site is as clear as mud).
Sent them an e mail and got a reply within a day, giving the correct part number and saying although it is not a stock item they could get it within a couple of days.
Rang the order in at the beginning of the week and the throttle lock arrived this morning and it is the correct one .

As said brilliant service

I don't live anywhere near the Adventure Bike Shop and have no connection to them but I did visit their shop when in Suffolk a couple of years ago. I spent about 2 hours deciding which tank bag to buy; they were nothing but patient. Great service and interesting displays in the shop; had some bikes on stands when I was there a couple of years ago.

I’ve sung their praises a few times in here over the years. No reason to say any different.
Nice, genuine people to do business with.

I’m always happy to recommend Cliff, Jenny and Co.

Jenny is always great on the comms, I’d recommend using them.

And another happy customer here
Bike stuff....not the chat line

I got my AS Magadan panniers from them - sent me some straps to go with them as a bonus. Lovely people to deal with.

I agree with all the positive comments listed above

Bought a few things from them....always top service

In 2018 I bought a full set of Bumot luggage and inner bags (brilliant kit) and then in 2020 I wanted a tool box. They asked me for the serial number of my luggage key so they could match the toolbox lock to it.

Brilliant

Mike

Back
Top Bottom