Operation Emerald Escape

8c0fe3a35dbd4f0f8ba6d804c38eeb77.jpg

Hawes, not as posh but the tea was still hot

I’m just out of shot boring someone blathering on about oil viscosity .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyway, last 39 miles or so we negotiate carefully, I’m always wary of having a prang in the last few miles of any big ish trip.

Give the bike a clean, ready for its new owner as it turns out.....

Now with a new loving family :)

0cf634315c401e54d7cf41087cd34089.jpg

So that’s it.

A Covid compliant trip, making the best of the limited opportunities available at the time.

The trip was made by a few things,.....

The weather was totally amazing, incredibly lucky, I was v grateful for that.

The bike was faultless, what a great machine which I’m sorry to see go, but I know it’s with a great new owner.

The roads and scenery were fantastic.

The people and places very friendly in the main, a definite high point.

I really rated the W coast bit, it’s a must do for anyone I’d say.

Anyway, thanks for reading, as ever if anyone wants any further info on route , accommodation etc pm me and I’ll help where I can.

Safe riding and safe living all, and let’s hope some state of normality will be with us soon.

Nice little RR, thanks... made my already itchy feet even itchier! Must get back to Ireland.. not been for years... lovely place..

Apologies if covered elsewhere but have you replaced the RT with something else? Just being nosey obviously!!

Quality read as ever S92,

Always good to see. Fingers crossed the next one will be not so far away.
I suspect no-one's getting past Dover without their jabs for a while.

Come down South mate :thumb
(prap's not, everywhere's shut) :augie

Nice little RR, thanks... made my already itchy feet even itchier! Must get back to Ireland.. not been for years... lovely place..

Apologies if covered elsewhere but have you replaced the RT with something else? Just being nosey obviously!!

Thanks mate, it was replaced with................. another RT. A LC this time, hopefully be able to take advantage of its heated kit soon :okay

Quality read as ever S92,

Always good to see. Fingers crossed the next one will be not so far away.
I suspect no-one's getting past Dover without their jabs for a while.

Come down South mate :thumb
(prap's not, everywhere's shut) :augie

Thanks, glad to have whetted your appetite.

Im always Dahn Sarrrrff with work, its a sad time when the highlight of your day is realising you can stop at the M4 services for a sit in coffee eh .....

Roll on some sort of return to normality

Aha ! Snap... I did similar last Autumn... after many years on a GS I've gone for an LC RT... and loving it...

The RT is the new GS.... or something like that..

Back
Top Bottom