My 2021 R1250GS 40 Year Megamoto

Stop it!!! I’ve seen a few for sale. They are superb looking….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine might soon be too! ;-) My new bike comes with an Akrapovic already, so I need to make a decision which one to let go.

My bike is sitting in the garage with 5382 miles on it. The best 5000 miles biking for me.

I’ve tested the Pan America and will ride the Super Adventure R but more than likely will build a carbon wheeled GS Adventure if new colours are announced next month.

If riding this has been the best 5k biking you've had, why seek something else? (not after arguing, just struggle to fathom the need to keep 'moving on' )

If riding this has been the best 5k biking you've had, why seek something else? (not after arguing, just struggle to fathom the need to keep 'moving on' )

Good point Davey B. I would like to try a GS Adventure. i think 2022 will be the last year of the 1250 so i am in the fortunate position that i can change after 12 months and try something else.

Cheers. I suppose the beauty of BMW test rides is that you generally get long enough to 'know' whether the bike is for you or not. Getting a long enough test ride from some other dealers can be challenging over here. Enjoy the test tides and whatever decision you come to. :beerjug:

I think it's beautiful, I'll be looking for it everywhere I go... Stunning

hi reggie,
by reading your posts ive just realised it was you guys that i saw at eilean donan castle in july, had a quick chat with you, i was on the ktm 1290sas with two of my mates on 1000sx ninjas,
since then i have ordered a 1250gsa 40th , will get it later this month,
you can just about see your bike in the background in the pic
all the best
paul (shifty) :thumb2:thumb2

Attachments

• rsz_dscn4724.jpg
    rsz_dscn4724.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 805
hi reggie,
by reading your posts ive just realised it was you guys that i saw at eilean donan castle in july, had a quick chat with you, i was on the ktm 1290sas with two of my mates on 1000sx ninjas,
since then i have ordered a 1250gsa 40th , will get it later this month,
you can just about see your bike in the background in the pic
all the best
paul (shifty) :thumb2:thumb2

That was us . We actually saw you again on the Thursday. We were sitting in the Costa Coffee in Fortwilliam when you road through. Small world. Great to talk to you.

And enjoy the new bike. I think we heading back across in a few weeks time weather permitting.

first week in september hopefully.

hi Paul that was my 1250gsa 40th in front of Reggies - we also spoke

Barry

And enjoy the new bike. I think we heading back across in a few weeks time weather permitting.

thanks, am getting quite excited about getting the new steed ,, hope your blessed with good weather for another trip across, we do scotland a couple of times a year usually and had great weather the other week as you know, but last year got soaked both times up there ,,lol,,

first week in september hopefully.

hi Paul that was my 1250gsa 40th in front of Reggies - we also spoke

Barry

hi Barry,
will be getting the same 40th GSA in a week or two,, funnily enough after we left you guys i was chatting to my mates on the comms and we were all saying that your gs,s looked great and would really fancy one next,,,,,,,, have to be carefull what you wish for,, lol,,

6000 mile service tomorrow. Actually 6788 miles. Did 865 miles around the highlands last weekend. Not sure we’ll make it back to Scotland in 2021. Too busy in work to get the test S1000XR out. Maybe some other time.
98cd50f8db1946f091d5dd41f79d8e11.jpg

2137f4d2cfefc19458a9971bed257527.jpg

They have lent me this while my GS is getting serviced. I have a sales meeting then I’m going to take it out for an hour!!!

Didn’t get a chance to put any miles on the XR. I think I would get in trouble if I did….

I was loaned one for a couple of hours

When mine was it for its service and it’s not for me I’m afraid. Tbh, I couldn’t wait to take it back and get my GS back :rolleyes:

hi Reggie353 im new to this forum id like to contact you to chat about conversion do you have an email many thanks

hi Reggie353 im new to this forum id like to contact you to chat about conversion do you have an email many thanks

send me a private message and we can chat that way. much easier. Only have work email.

Reggie353, I’m new on the forum and I guess I can’t PM yet. I’m in Montana, USA and I have a question about putting a 17 inch wheel on a 1250 GSA. I have a sidecar on my GSA and running a 17 inch on the front will have a positive affect on the steering and allow for a much larger selection of tires. Are there any modifications required to the bike or wheel when putting a front wheel off a liquid cooled RT on a 1250 GSA?

Kevin
Silver City, Montana
huddykl@gmail.com

Hi Kev,
You need too pay the subscription get the private messages...

Back
Top Bottom