2021 rear indicators

front backlight I can adjust the brightness continuously or completely off

yes, if the rear turn signals are flashing, the rear tail lights are also on.
that is what i alluded to,when the red running lights are on the indicator flash gets very diluted,when the indicators flash my rear running lights switch off

you only plugged in the rear turn signals and the red backlight without the brake light. do i understand that right?

no,my brake lamps are the standard centre and a denali below the number plate

Please explain what you have fitted,

How did you wire them up, and how did you configure the denali?

i have an inkling but what to make sure

denali cansmart,rear 2021 indicators, the new indicators have a 4 wire plug,i got off ebay 2 cheap chinese indicators,chop plug off those and chop 4 pin plug off newer ones,put the chinese 2 pin plug on wires on the new indicators so they work as normal and plug straight into the original loom on the bike.using the channel on the cansmart connected running lights to the channel on which you can turn off spot lights when indicators used.i configured that both rear running lights switch off when either indicator used.

denali cansmart,rear 2021 indicators, the new indicators have a 4 wire plug,i got off ebay 2 cheap chinese indicators,chop plug off those and chop 4 pin plug off newer ones,put the chinese 2 pin plug on wires on the new indicators so they work as normal and plug straight into the original loom on the bike.using the channel on the cansmart connected running lights to the channel on which you can turn off spot lights when indicators used.i configured that both rear running lights switch off when either indicator used.

So with that configuration you get to keep the main tail running light as well?

can someone with a 2021 bike confirm the functions of the rear indicators? ie are the running lights amber or red and are there additional stop lamps ? thanks in advance
How much did the 4 bmw indicators cost please

Back
Top Bottom