New 'Adventure' Boots

Deleted account 210604001

Reaction score
After having two pairs of Sidi B2 goretex boots I decided to get something more appropriate to my Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro, especially as I want to do some gentle off roading.

So I've gone from these brilliant and comfy boots (duck tape used to waterproof during a European jaunt after wearing them down excessively).

33696683724_3f41f5ed96_h.jpg

To these slightly stiff TCX Drifter Waterproof boots

50614038488_4cb4d13b48_h.jpg

I have high hopes for them, and they were a relative bargain at just over £200 from Sportsbikeshop.co.uk but god they feel stiff.

RBW.

Nice !
I love TCX boots.
I’ve recently bought the Baja short boots.
Goretex so fully waterproof and they fit perfectly. I’ve got reasonably narrow feet but TCX always fit well .
These boots fit perfectly under jeans and I got them crazy cheap by using the discount code with Motocentral then getting Motolegends to pricebeat by a further 10%.

f3f3cdbd5240bd9a734f1589c185718b.jpg

Nice, one of the reasons I purchased them was I have some TCX Hero short boots that are a really nice quality leather for my scoot, and the reviews for TCX all look pretty positive.

RBW.

I have high hopes for them, and they were a relative bargain at just over £200 from Sportsbikeshop.co.uk but god they feel stiff.

RBW.

If an enduro style boot is going to do it's job properly, they're bound to be stiff. But I always find that with a bit of wear they can become surprisingly comfortable. Those TCX boots look really good. :thumb

If an enduro style boot is going to do it's job properly, they're bound to be stiff. But I always find that with a bit of wear they can become surprisingly comfortable. Those TCX boots look really good. :thumb

Indeed. Try wearing MX boots :D

They do look really nice and that colour is sooooooo on trend at the moment daaarling....... I can't tell from the photo but do they have any ankle support/armour?

Andres

Nice !
I love TCX boots.
I’ve recently bought the Baja short boots.
Goretex so fully waterproof and they fit perfectly. I’ve got reasonably narrow feet but TCX always fit well .
These boots fit perfectly under jeans and I got them crazy cheap by using the discount code with Motocentral then getting Motolegends to pricebeat by a further 10%.

f3f3cdbd5240bd9a734f1589c185718b.jpg

Got a pair of Forma low boots that arrived today but too much volume, not quite the right fit and my feet slip forwards till my toes bang on the end. Think I'll try some of these Baja boots if they are better for narrow feet, see what they are like

Had my TCX drifter boots for about 6 months now and they are as comfy as slippers - love ‘em.
My oneal mx boots on the other hand that i use for BMW offroad days etc are really stiff !

Back
Top Bottom