New Toys

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ducati have just launched a new Supersport 950, e-mtb and a new Panigale SP

I’ll take the SP please !! :aidan

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ljhf0MBjhQk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

f4180c9e61946e0a547b8f18008582ad.jpg

Indeed the SP made a bit of wee come out

The supersport looks nice as well

I havent looked how heavy it is but the old one was quite heavy

I like the E MTB as well

In short all of those are nicer than the Multi V4

The Panigale looks amazing. The Supersport, not so much. Quite a few were hoping for a V4 Supersport, not this parts bin special.

The Panigale looks amazing. The Supersport, not so much. Quite a few were hoping for a V4 Supersport, not this parts bin special.

How is the Supersport a parts bin special ?
What other Ducatis can you find bits from the Supersport,such as the exhaust system, seat,fairing etc ?

And I’m not sure who was hoping for a V4 Supersport ?
Why would Ducati do that ??
The Supersport is the bottom rung of their sportsbike trio.
Something a bit more civilised and upright than the Pani V2 and V4.
The Supersport makes about 110bhp, the V2 about 155 and the V4 about 205.
Can’t see Ducati suddenly making a V4 Supersport as it just wouldn’t fit in to their model line up.
You been spending too much time on a Ducati forum now that you’re an expert in all things Italian , having owned a Ducati for a few months ? :)

A V2 streetfighter SP would be a good idea

It would .
Not ridden a V2 but the V4 Streetfighter is stunning !!! You tried one ?
Probably the most comfy seat of any bike I’ve ever ridden,which was a surprise.
Pegs quite high but otherwise stunning. Can see myself getting one second hand if one should come up....

It would .
Not ridden a V2 but the V4 Streetfighter is stunning !!! You tried one ?
Probably the most comfy seat of any bike I’ve ever ridden,which was a surprise.
Pegs quite high but otherwise stunning. Can see myself getting one second hand if one should come up....

No i have resisted as i know what would happen :D

I dont need that much power as nice as it would be so that is what makes me think how good a V2 would be, Lighter than the V4 maybe 150BHP with handling to match would be exquisite i reckon and cant believe Ducati have not yet done it.

Ducati seats are very comfy, The standard seat on the PP is brilliant and yet i have put a Toratech comfort seat on more for keeping the nice suede stuff on the stock one nice. comfort wise there isnt much in it.

I think there will be a few 2nd hand in the not too distant as i think mant will have been bought on a whim and found to be too much really

No i have resisted as i know what would happen :D

I dont need that much power as nice as it would be so that is what makes me think how good a V2 would be, Lighter than the V4 maybe 150BHP with handling to match would be exquisite i reckon and cant believe Ducati have not yet done it.

Ducati seats are very comfy, The standard seat on the PP is brilliant and yet i have put a Toratech comfort seat on more for keeping the nice suede stuff on the stock one nice. comfort wise there isnt much in it.

I think there will be a few 2nd hand in the not too distant as i think mant will have been bought on a whim and found to be too much really

The thing is , it’s not too much .
Watch Michael Neeves opinion after having MCN longtermer. He says it’s actually a bit too rounded .
I was gobsmacked how good it was when I rode one . You really should try one.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ibRnp5OSa-Q" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is good too

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PmVvKQZRdfI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If covid wasn’t still fucking things up I think I might have bought a slightly cheaper piece of Italian ‘exotica’ by now !

I like the white Supersport, very understated

The Panigale on the other hand .. nope doesn't float my boat

What other Ducatis can you find bits from the Supersport,such as the exhaust system, seat,fairing etc ?

And I’m not sure who was hoping for a V4 Supersport ?
Why would Ducati do that ??
The Supersport is the bottom rung of their sportsbike trio.
Something a bit more civilised and upright than the Pani V2 and V4.
The Supersport makes about 110bhp, the V2 about 155 and the V4 about 205.
Can’t see Ducati suddenly making a V4 Supersport as it just wouldn’t fit in to their model line up.
You been spending too much time on a Ducati forum now that you’re an expert in all things Italian , having owned a Ducati for a few months ? :)

I've got a 2019 Supersport S and for an old codger it's perfect. Not the full on sports bike riding position, surprisingly comfortable for up to 4 hrs and feels quite light. All the power you need on the road and I have the full Akra exhaust with sounds bloody fantastic. I tour on the XR but for 2 hrs rides to the seaside it's perfect

I've got a 2019 Supersport S and for an old codger it's perfect. Not the full on sports bike riding position, surprisingly comfortable for up to 4 hrs and feels quite light. All the power you need on the road and I have the full Akra exhaust with sounds bloody fantastic. I tour on the XR but for 2 hrs rides to the seaside it's perfect

I tried a Supersport and then a Pani V4S back to back and actually found the Pani more comfortable.

Apparently it has the front of the 959 and the rear of the Monster.

A few of the folk on other forums were hoping for the V4 engine in the SS, as it has a more relaxed riding position compared to the Panigale. Me? I couldn't care less.

As if by magic, that boring fucker TMF has just released this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GadqCjyEP4s" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As if by magic, that boring fucker TMF has just released this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GadqCjyEP4s" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You’re right, he is a boring fucker! :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom