New rules, retrictions, etc. in Spain for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that ‘r’ in Spanish or ‘r’ in English?

This is very confusing, not least as my mate says that after 01 January we are not obliged to comply with foreign spellings at all and it will be the law.

Is that ‘r’ in Spanish or ‘r’ in English?

This is very confusing, not least as my mate says that after 01 January we are not obliged to comply with foreign spellings at all and it will be the law.

'R' in Spanish is 'rrrr' in English ...

Someone said " being British is about driving in a German car to an Irish pub for a Belgian beer . Grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on way home to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Chinese tv . Oh and skiing in France or buying a Spanish holiday home.

Personally do not believe a word of it.

Thank fek I'm not British then..

Well done Clive, you made me check the rules - for the first time in a few years! - and it's the other way around, cycles, moped, etc. are on the definitive list while tractors, diggers, etc. are not I hereby stand corrected as asked :)

But I'm still right about the best tapas bar in Sort, Bar Coyote by a furlong :)

See you one of these days _)

Simon
I normally eat at Bar Pey. I have taught them to make bacon and eggs. In fact had so this morning. Will catch up with you soon!
Here is a link to my webcam from the terrace http://estaon.com/cam.php
Clive

Simon
I normally eat at Bar Pey. I have taught them to make bacon and eggs. In fact had so this morning. Will catch up with you soon!
Clive

Weather forecast ain’t great....

77567df61cb0950b8cf9f256a2d336c3.png

Simon
Clive

Nice! It sure is a lovely day again, we're headed off to the Panta de San Antoni to give these boys a breath of fresh air after all the fog - and. as Wapping says, before it all closes in again!

screen-shot-2020-12-01-at-09.32.21.png

And the view right now from us to you in the golden morning sun!

imgp0001.jpg

I remember us talking abut the Coyote vs. Bar Pey before, nothing for it but a taste off one fine day! :)

Wapping. Maybe you should try during the day, the night view sux.
Here is an image taken from behind the village looking down the valley.

night.jpg

FFS Clive & Simon!

Stop posting fecking gorgeous bloody pictures of one of the most beautiful parts of Spain will you :rob

Please just remember we're all here in the UK in lovely, grey, damp November weather :(

Andres

FFS Clive & Simon!

Stop posting fecking gorgeous bloody pictures of one of the most beautiful parts of Spain will you :rob

Please just remember we're all here in the UK in lovely, grey, damp November weather :(

Andres

Some of us have moved on to December weather. Nottingham lagging behind, as usual.

Please discuss the rights and wrongs, beliefs and misconceptions about the intricacies, relative merits, unfairness and / or even handed methods, applied to cross border sharing of information, outside of the Travel section.

Thank you.

Or, they’ll go in the bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom