Airhead 80-100 G/S Adventure Build

He’s a very skilled gent is Sharpsie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

That's the difference between sticking metal together and welding, its an art form that I am trying to get on the 1st step of the ladder, well actually I am still trying to find the ladder.

He showed me some tiny stainless bellows he’s making for a client - welding material that’s under 1/10mm thick.

Bonkers skillz.

He also said he’d much rather be building bikes all day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i worked with some welders , who did nuclear power stations, they could weld ali foil , as in stuff you wrap your chickens up in.

A guy my late dad used to employ used to get an inch thich slab of aircraft alloy and perfectly weld alu foil to it, as his test piece every year. Magician

You, Mikeyboy and Mr Nicholson are jointly responsible for my expanding waistline.... watching all these threads with handfuls of peanuts and 4 fingers of gin!

You, Mikeyboy and Mr Nicholson are jointly responsible for my expanding waistline.... watching all these threads with handfuls of peanuts and 4 fingers of gin!

Glad to be of service your Maj.

New ignition unit arrived today. Looks like the “bean can” has become a tin of tuna.

IMG_0766.JPGIMG_0765.JPG

Come on Nin, pull your finger out!!! Some of us have nothing better to do than follow these build threads.

Sorry mate, been working for a living. Mike has almost finished heads, carbs and engine covers.

Mr Sharps has almost finished the welding on the frame, and

Mr Moore has almost finished the rear wheel, swing arm, drive shaft, rear shock, rear brake cables etc.

I’ve finished tidying the workshop so we’re almost ready to start again.

Frame will be going to Sandwell for Xylan coating, once that’s back we can start bolting it together.

Sorry mate, been working for a living. Mike has almost finished heads, carbs and engine covers.

Mr Sharps has almost finished the welding on the frame, and

Mr Moore has almost finished the rear wheel, swing arm, drive shaft, rear shock, rear brake cables etc.

I’ve finished tidying the workshop so we’re almost ready to start again.

Frame will be going to Sandwell for Xylan coating, once that’s back we can start bolting it together.

I’ve been finished since last week.
Heads,carbs,and bevel ready to collect:thumby:

Frame colours. Blue or bronze/grey? Red and black also available.

60af074b8d7a8ecd01c77e45758cef82.png

Hi folks,

Considering this Keihan two into two for the bike. Anyone on here have any experience of it?1614018284969.jpg

Sent from my SM-T365 using Tapatalk

Spotted this one

When I was looking for a system for the ISDT bike.

Attachments

• DEA252AE-3D49-42C1-B4B5-49764E1AD18D.jpg
    DEA252AE-3D49-42C1-B4B5-49764E1AD18D.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 494

Back
Top Bottom