GPX 400

OldCroc

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A friend of my daugher is selling a 1986 GPX 400. I understand that it is pretty good nick and recently MOT'd. I dont want to put it in the for sale section as I do not know the bike at all but I agreed to put it on this forum as I believe it is pretty rare.

He has a link to it on Farcebook which is https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1588662871334046/. (Hope that works.)

If anyone wants to chat to him about it pm me and I will pass on Phil's number.

Nice, never seen one, but brings back memories of the red/white GPX750 I had years back. GLWS.

I think the 400 range were parallel imports; GPZ 400; GPX 400; ZZR 400; we had the 600s.

Grey imports, to be precise.

A parallel import would be an example of a type that is officially sold here, but bought from a different country.

A parallel import would be an example of a type that is officially sold here, but bought from a different country.

Yes I would think this is a grey import. I have a F650Gs which is a parallel import as they were definitely sold here.

Cheers Tarka my mistake;:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom