Fort William secure parking

Really nice setup, was thinking of the same for my campervan but an open trailer. You've made me think again. What make of trailer is that, seems a bit lower than a normal box trailer?

Search for Brenderup cargo
They made a few different sizes a great feature is the lid is front hinged and on gas struts so making loading and securing the bike easy, it’s brilliant very light it’s lower than the van and you hardly know it’s there.
I had an engineering company modify it so the front 600 mm of the A frame is quickly detachable via 4 m12 bolts as an anti theft device, I remove the A frame and store it in our accommodation or the van when we are away thus preventing Mr would be thief towing it away.
Brenderup unfortunately stopped making them a few years ago.
This one will be up for sale early in the new year as I am currently sourcing a replacement to carry 2 bikes.
I’m not a fan of open trailers as everything the tow vehicle throws up and back has a chance of impacting the bike, plus all the road grime dust and spray behind the tow vehicle forms a vortex smothering the bike constantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom