longdog

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This came in the post this morning,

Attachments

• E92AB551-DBA4-4F8D-8C40-94A9BD36E0A1.jpg
    E92AB551-DBA4-4F8D-8C40-94A9BD36E0A1.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 410
Mine too. Sadly I've tested positive so it'll have to wait a bit for it to go in.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Me too - Super 10 & FJR13 together.

It's been a long term problem for some, but never an issue on either of mine, although I did upset CC when I adjusted the rear brake pedal without resetting the brake-light switch on the S10 way back.

It's been a long term problem for some, but never an issue on either of mine, although I did upset CC when I adjusted the rear brake pedal without resetting the brake-light switch on the S10 way back.

Same here, not a fan of cruise control (yet), but at least it showed me that my brake light was sticking on after adjusting the pedal height to my preference when it wouldn't activate the CC.

My Brake light switch was sticking on
My cure was to bend the tab that operates it very slightly...Did that a couple of years ago been fine since
Did think it was the switch at fault
New switch is better though

I did the same when the rear brake switch was adjusted!

Got my recall last week but I've put the bike on SORN. There's no rush to get it done......6 years old and 46k without issue. I don't think it will implode by next spring when I can take it in

Mike

I did the same when the rear brake switch was adjusted!

Got my recall last week but I've put the bike on SORN. There's no rush to get it done......6 years old and 46k without issue. I don't think it will implode by next spring when I can take it in

Mike

Wasn't it you with the rare but annoying wobbly headlight problem Mike?

Thought the FJR1300 had just had a recall anounced for exploding second gears

Wasn't it you with the rare but annoying wobbly headlight problem Mike?

I had a headlight problem a few years back.

When I was following a mate he told me that my headlight was flashing.

I think it just needed adjusting but my dealer insisted on replacing the whole unit under warranty (not complaining)

Problem solved and no issues since

Mike

Back
Top Bottom