This is a great Head Torch

When you have got that message across, you can turn your attention to the even worse numpties who bolt a million suns across the front (and sometimes now the rear) of their bloody motorbikes.

So I'm a numpty? I suspect not, but I've broad enough shoulders to counter-numpty you and to suggest anyone who rides our roads without the light of a thousand stars pointing forwards is high on the numpty scale you've invented.

I've lost count of how many people have stopped an imminent, unwise manoeuvre after being woken up to my presence and temporarily blinded by my £10/pair lamps.

Several have even thanked me for their improved vision following the encounter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This chap seems to concur with it being a good head torch: https://backcountrybanter.com/the-ultimate-ultralight-headlamp-a-nitecore-nu25-review/

Also, the link I posted above ‘knives and tools' - As I said I just used that link as one to show the torch but it will suck you in and you’ll end up buying other stuff you didn’t know you needed. I’m now £80 lighter, always needed a Japanese pruning saw, I think :D

Looks good. Can I strap a couple to the back of my bike? Red light obvs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a Fenix HM65R in the end. What a superb head torch. :thumb2 Very bright and rechargeable too. :thumb2

We were given Led Lenser head torches for hands free snooping; robust units with both adjustable beam and a dimmer function. Not expensive compared to their other offerings and using AA batteries gave reasonable life too.

I have a rechargeable Led Lenser head torch on my hard hat at work and it’s a beast but you really do have to be careful not to dazzle co-workers if you turn to say something to them.

Back
Top Bottom