Everybody alright?

Awwww :kissy2

Fecking poorly here so signed off for a bit and can't ride which is doing my gourd in....I'll live though and all is good really :) How's tricks with you Tufty?

Andres

Been out on the bike delivering Christmas cards as it’s the first nice day for yonks.

BUT

I’m really missing breakfasts ( and you all of course:comfort)

Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored.

Although I'm out tomorrow. Got a day's work which is nice. Should pay for the rocker cover and bracket I scraped along the road the other week.

All's well with me on the whole. Just getting fed up of being stuck indoors.

Hope you're feeling better soon Andres.

We are keeping busy, but suffering from breakfast withdrawal symptoms.
Had to go and do a couple of deliveries (125 miles) on the bike earlier in the week the roads were so filthy the bike looked like it had been on green lane's.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas :beer:

Hi all, hope everybody is well. All good here - wife is recovering from a hip replacement and together with the lockdown, not much chance to get out on the bike. Hopefully things will improve for everyone in 2021. Been rushed off my feet with work so looking forward to a few days off over Christmas.

Alls well in Claypole, Side House Cafe is missing us.
Stay safe everyone and lets hope 21 comes good sooner rather than later.
Oh and bah Humbug!!

All fine for me thankfully.

Missing the breakfasts so much I have started to cook my own!

No wonder I can’t lose weight :blast

Merry Christmas everyone.

Looking forward to when I can post a breakfast meet again.

Getting busy here ;)

All you grumpy feckers sending me lists of demands ( we dont believe in Santa, yea right! :D )

Had a trial run using the lightweight sleigh today :)

A few blind feckers who still cant see a fat bastard and 7 reindeer behind them, but i'll get them back on the 25th ;)

Love you all :) xx

All well at our end, managed to do quite a bit of riding over recent weeks, and have discovered a number of local byways I did not know existed or have not ridden for a long time.
Always things to do in and around the house and garage. Mrs GSite maintains the list of must do's and should do's while I keep an eye on the thinking about doing, guess which list is longer, LOL. Hope all you fellow Tossers are well and look forward to heavy cooked breakfast consumption on the other side of this Covid thing. Have a great Chrimbo all and a happy 2021.

Well, I am glad that is over. What an anticlimax it always is.. nice lunch with family and overindulgence of alcohol. I can do that any time of year I don't need a fat man in a red suit to tell me to!

I have managed to wear out a pair of tyres on The Long Ranger and put about 500 miles on the red 80GS. We have snow here today but tomorrow I am hopping on the bike and going to inspect the fords at Tissington, Wetton and Butterton, possibly Ford as well but that is only a trickle.

I am looking forward to when you start to meet for breakfast again, I enjoyed the one and only time I attended. Keep them wheels rollin' :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom