Great new Ural Limited Edition advert

Tarka

Reaction score
Every year Ural produces a Limited Edition model.
Sometimes it's just been special paint ( like my 2004 maroon/cream and chrome one), and some years it's been extra features.
They used to only make 25 "LE" models, but now it's only 20.

Anyway, the latest one has what I think is a brilliant advert. :D

<iframe width="500" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WOSgO0wzgkI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I need to see yours when we meet up. if i can get there.:blast

Every year Ural produces a Limited Edition model.
Sometimes it's just been special paint ( like my 2004 maroon/cream and chrome one), and some years it's been extra features.
They used to only make 25 "LE" models, but now it's only 20.

Anyway, the latest one has what I think is a brilliant advert. :D

That is simply the BEST motorcycle ad......ever !!

Tad pricey though !!!!

a279ef80659cc63b1213d3068cf48474.jpg

That looks like a lot of fun.......if you know how to use it !. that lets me out then :D

That's a fab advert, I really liked it. I am sure they will sell the specials very quickly, as a result of that.

Nitron suspension and GPR exhaust - very nice.

Price - help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to try one though.

Sheisser that price is indeed salty for a Cold War thing with a modern paint job. But, if they brought this on at a realistic price, they'd sell Kamaz-loads, surely?

a Cold War thing with a modern paint job.

It's much, much, more than that.

As regards your comment about a "realistic" price, given that the Ural is a low volume, niche market machine using high quality components and levels of finish, and largely hand assembled to boot, then that price is more than reasonable...especially so when you factor in the usability, versatility and sheer grin factor that comes with it.

It's much, much, more than that.

As regards your comment about a "realistic" price, given that the Ural is a low volume, niche market machine using high quality components and levels of finish, and largely hand assembled to boot, then that price is more than reasonable...especially so when you factor in the usability, versatility and sheer grin factor that comes with it.

I hope the levels of finish are better than my mate’s 2019 bike.
It wasn’t really ‘finished’ and he’s had to do a fair bit to get it to where it should have been.
Some of the components are already rusting.Luckily he ‘only’ paid around £10k and not more than double that for this latest bike.
And I’m not sure things like a GPR are ‘high quality components’, seeing as it’s one of the cheapest slip ons on the market.

The new bike does look good though.......

Makes me want to pack one up and head east. Great ad.

When I worked on Sakhalin Island I always wanted to buy one and ride home, unfortunately never happened, work got in the way

Makes me want to pack one up and head east. Great ad.

When I worked on Sakhalin Island I always wanted to buy one and ride home, unfortunately never happened, work got in the way

That would have been an epic ride

Back
Top Bottom