2021 It has to be better?

RPMDAKAR

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Marg & I wish everyone a much better 2021 where we can associate with friends, ride our bikes and have a more positive outlook than in 2020.

Mad Max was 1984 - with the sequels set over the following 10 years..

Fury Road is set in 2060....

Sad fucker?

yeah .... :D

Bugger. I was looking forward to getting out this week now it has warmed up a bit.

2021 is going to be shite. I know it's a very pessimistic outlook, but that seems to me how it's going to be.

I'm over 50, and according to the vaccine calculator I'm getting inoculated Sept/Oct. With the ongoing 'R' rate rising, and the new strain being more transmissible, the outlook is shite.

I hope I'm wrong.

Well 2021 is already looking considerably brighter for me, I no longer have a prostate gland that was trying to kill me lol.
Lots of hope moving forward, a happy and hopefully better 2021 to all.

Well 2021 is already looking considerably brighter for me, I no longer have a prostate gland that was trying to kill me lol.
Lots of hope moving forward, a happy and hopefully better 2021 to all.

Great news. Every cloud etc etc :D

I really hope we get to tour this year, but with all the testing restrictions in place between countries I'm not sure we will. Our tour is booked for 17th June, carried over from last year, and we are thinking it will be too early??

One motorcycle tour company based in Scotland has cancelled its 2021 tours already!! Possibly a bit premature but at least their customers arent hanging on, wondering yes or no.

We really do need something this year holiday wise, so we will keep hoping and trying to be positive...the bike needs it for starters! Bought new in October 2019 and has the sum of 1302 miles on the clock!

Back
Top Bottom