Itchy Boots gets some training.

sanqhar

Reaction score
I follow Itchy Boots on YouTube.

Covid stopped her travelling so she is exploring the Dutch biking scene.

In this one she enjoys some Police training that includes instruction on braking in corners (in this case on a damp track).

Enjoy, (and learn?).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMp-oEyKh1s

tom

I just watched that, and then part two. All the way through I was thinking, it's all just an accident waiting to happen!

I follow Itchy Boots on YouTube.

Covid stopped her travelling so she is exploring the Dutch biking scene.

In this one she enjoys some Police training that includes instruction on braking in corners (in this case on a damp track).

Enjoy, (and learn?).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMp-oEyKh1s

tom

Watched both parts and I thought she did quite well, heavy bikes for her considering her normal ride, & she did better on the off road than I could probably achieve.

Did my bike course at the Essex Driving school, absolutely no comparison, I doubt any UK training facility has anything like it, having said that, most of the training is out on public roads.

Superb, very good with her video editing skills too. I would love to know how she gets the sound so crisp.

I enjoyed that too. I like the way that the more difficult things becomes, the more she giggles. That's a good attitude!

Check out her Enduro day - some pretty tough riding.

Early in the first lockdown I managed to get my 11yr old daughter to watch some of her videos . She enjoyed them . It’s good to have women like her out there Inspiring young girls to ride , to travel, explore the world and challenge themselves. :thumb2

I started watching her videos during lockdown and followed her travels when I "caught up". The episodes in Iran were an eye opener, people were so friendly.

tom

I've ridden through Iran .... the people are truly amazing :thumb2

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom