JRS Motorcycles, York. Anyone used them?

jez

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’m looking at buying a bike (a replacement for my now written off 1100gs) from JRS Motorcycles in York and was wondering if anyone here had had dealings with them?

:thumb2I have a really good 1100gs I might sell.
Send me your phone number and I will what’s app you some photos

By the way the black 1100gs at JRS has an oil leak that will require the bike to be split to fix it. He sells a lot of dealer part exchanges.

They were good when they were runners-up on the X-Factor, went downhill after that..............

HTH :thumb

Has anyone had dealings with JRS they gave a bike in stock that I am interested in

I went down last year ( by appointment )to see a very clean r1150gs it was an utter pos, very tatty , non running ( they wouldn't even get it out to look at ) refused to put a battery on it and would not do anything unless I bought it .
They wanted £3800 for the bike which was worth perhaps £1500 and had the nerve to offer me £1000 on my part ex which was worth at least £3000.
The 1150 was still there 12 months later , most stock seemed to be ex blood bikes, police or dvsa stuff and the stuff that wasn't was extremely tatty or tired .

I’m looking at buying a bike (a replacement for my now written off 1100gs) from JRS Motorcycles in York and was wondering if anyone here had had dealings with them?
I bought an RT-P from James Smith but it was about ten years ago when he was based in Huby. Nice guy and would buy from him again

Back
Top Bottom