Riding ice on a 26 year old bike.

Yodagoat

Reaction score
Another video from me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CuDYdBsDB_A" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All feedback welcome.

Mike

Jings, crivens, help ma boab! Widnae be me. Great to watch though. Love the sound of the big Honda.

Piss poor language. Not enough C words or F bombs. Could do better.
Fair dues to you going out in these conditions.

You're a braver man than me; out of choice, I certainly wouldn't be riding such a nice old bike in such road conditions. :eek: :bow

I anticipate like many folk here, many moons ago, bikes were our only mode of transport; out of necessity w'd ride whatever the weather. :rob

My most memorable winter was 1981–82 (AKA The Big Snow of 1982); from December 1981 until late January 1982. :(
At the time my bike fleet consisted entirely of various iterations of venerable little Honda 125's: Honda CB125 Twin; Honda CB125S; Honda TL125.

I wish I still had the TL! :mmmm I only decided to sell (IIRC @ £100) it because I made the mistake of:
a) letting an inexperienced girl :green gri (IIRC AKA Vanessa) sit on it whilst the engine was running;
b) not noticing another jealous experienced girl casually stomp upon the gear lever.

Anyway, the bike (and Vanessa) shot off down a steep hill and only stopped after hitting a stone wall. Vanessa was not injured, but my poor little bike was a mess. I subsequently had the fork tubes straightened, however, the handlebars were never straight afterwards because the frame was bent. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom