6 Nights biker deal in the Vercors June 12th-18th

Mark H

Formerly known as Easyrider5258 (Mark)
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Fancy 6 nights in Hotel Marronnier in June
After my open invite trip for D Day in June this year I am moving down to Hotel Marronnier in the Vercors for another 6 nights on their biker package deal (478 Euro 6 nights half board) Aléna tells me she has 2 rooms left out of 27 and is holding them for a week from now, so if anyone fancies the Vercors and the Hotel Marronier which has great reviews on here best get in quick

Actual dates are June 12th - 18th just 2 rooms available contact Hotel direct to book

https://www.hotellemarronnier.com/accueil.htm

That's a shame as i would have liked to have gone but i have already made plans. Especially so after Arsey's trip report there.

That's a shame as i would have liked to have gone but i have already made plans. Especially so after Arsey's trip report there.

I’m hoping to take the g/f there this year.She was meant to come in August but couldn’t. But must go back as there’s more to explore and the RKS is fabulous pottering around there.

It’s a cracking place to start the day, with this view....

2ecf8af339d40d3f7f70f34b7d02b9fc.png

Rencurel and the hotel in the background

379535074dcd8356b20db167c113259c.jpg

Hi Martin, it was your write up that somewhat inspired this trip, I reckon the virus will be over by Easter with infection rates dropping rapidly to almost nil as it was that time last year and that was without the vaccine, the hotels almost fully booked, with just 2 rooms left which they are holding for us for a week from today
There are guantees built into the deposit system in the very unlikely event of problems with travel and the virus

Hi Martin, it was your write up that somewhat inspired this trip, I reckon the virus will be over by Easter with infection rates dropping rapidly to almost nil as it was that time last year and that was without the vaccine, the hotels almost fully booked, with just 2 rooms left which they are holding for us for a week from today
There are guantees built into the deposit system in the very unlikely event of problems with travel and the virus

It’ll be busy with European bikers but I doubt there’ll be many Brits around.Bit like it was in 2020 all over Europe :)

It’ll be busy with European bikers but I doubt there’ll be many Brits around.Bit like it was in 2020 all over Europe :)

Not so sure, have 16 booked on the D Day trip and getting regular enquiries, have many bikermates I know planning euro tours, some of them reporting hotels are booked, I think there will be a rush if bookings over the next few months, everyone's desperate to get away!:D

Back
Top Bottom