ICELAND JULY 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much you looking for it? Am I right in thinking I wouldn’t need to change any gears in the gearbox if I fitted one of these?

Correct. I believe final drive ratio changes. Lot to be said for chain and sprox 😀

How much you looking for it? Am I right in thinking I wouldn’t need to change any gears in the gearbox if I fitted one of these?

No need to change any gears in the gearbox. This is an 850 final drive which was fitted to my R1150GS. I fitted a new big bearing and seal when I used it.
YznDmYW.jpg

Zg9J0BZ.jpg

Yours for £90 plus postage.

Had an unavoidable cancellation for Trip 2 so there's spaces for any size bike for a more gentle ride and it's looking very positive that the trips will go ahead.

So even if you don't want to ride off tarmac, I can ship your bike with the others should you fancy seeing Iceland from the ring road as there's much to see and experience.........

P1010545-X2.jpg

P1030966-X2.jpg

P1010619-X2.jpg

P1010670-X2.jpg

P1010680-X2.jpg

P1010692-X2.jpg

P1010737-XL.jpg

P1010937-X2.jpg

Are this years trips still going ahead as planned? :nenau I do hope they are. :thumb2

I like to think of group one as the warm up act.

Have fun Andy, wishing you better weather than we had last year, open camp sites and superb roads and tracks.

Definitely a place to visit . Just don't get caught speeding.

Just arrived.
Now I have 4 full days before the first trip starts....Oh what to do? :D

Just arrived.
Now I have 4 full days before the first trip starts....Oh what to do? :D

Go play! :thumb2
First place I’d go is up to see that volcano if it’s still performing!
Have a great time! :thumb2

I'm around 10 miles from it right now and will probably make a hike to it at some point.

Hope all’s going well up there and the weathers being kind! :thumb2

Tim has been posting updates on Facebook!

He's been sending a few pics to our WhatsApp groups as well.
Our bikes should be shipping today for the second trip. Because of cancelled flights by easy jet we actually have a full 15 days now for the second trip. Can't wait for the 22nd

Our bikes should be shipping today for the second trip. Because of cancelled flights by easy jet we actually have a full 15 days now for the second trip. Can't wait for the 22nd

Have a fantastic trip! :thumb2

Not only have Easyjet cancelled our first return flights on the Tuesday like yours, today SAS cancelled our Monday return flights!

So John, Christy and myself have no option but to fly back on Sunday as Christy and myself need to be back by Wednesday at the very latest. Buggeration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom