How's everyone here doing

Wife and I had CV some months ago so feel secure in ourselves re immunity, but remain conscious about passing it to others who haven't.

Biggest concern at the moment is the lack of draught beer.
So OKish.:thumb2

Wife is a community nurse so working to prevent folk needing to be admitted to hospital; meanwhile we’ve just cleared our storage container of the contents of my old garage, so I’ve got far too much crap to find homes for. Rarely seeing a living soul from day to day (other than my lovely wife) is more tiring than I imagined, but have remained free of CV so far.

Every time I look out the window.... it’s dark

So far so good health wise
Been made redundant as of end January... But happy with that as was planning on packing in soon anyway
Desperate for a holiday
Counting my blessings tho... Could be a lot worse

I'm physically well but unfit (I was average fitness before lock down and redundancy) but I can sort my fitness thing when I get a mind to it. Mentally, I have not got mental health problems (that I know of) but I am getting fed up not being able to travel.

I have a friend with mental health problems and have been helping him out for years. I was made redundant at the end of October and just applied for a job looking after mental health folk in shared accommodation. I have an interview on 15th. Basic pay and more chance of catching the virus but I'll feel better doing that job than staying at home.

Thanks for asking. I hope you and all you love are fit and well. We should have made some progress with this thing by the end of 2021 I hope and then we'll all feel better. :thumb

:cool::cool::cool:
I'm physically well but unfit (I was average fitness before lock down and redundancy) but I can sort my fitness thing when I get a mind to it. Mentally, I have not got mental health problems (that I know of) but I am getting fed up not being able to travel.

I have a friend with mental health problems and have been helping him out for years. I was made redundant at the end of October and just applied for a job looking after mental health folk in shared accommodation. I have an interview on 15th. Basic pay and more chance of catching the virus but I'll feel better doing that job than staying at home.

Thanks for asking. I hope you and all you love are fit and well. We should have made some progress with this thing by the end of 2021 I hope and then we'll all feel better. :thumb

All the best dude, we all ok, hope all goes well for you ��

Counting my blessings,

Im missing the green and the scenery of Devon and Cornwall
Im stuck out in the Gulf. At sea for most of it or short spells in a sand pit
As I said counting blessings.

Im stuck on the still getting paid and cant spend it while out here.

I got 6 weeks home in 2020 in total since it all kicked off March last year.

The present state of the UK, its not worth trying until at least the end of march this year, I will have had the injection over here by then or the herd will have had it in uk hopefully,

Stay safe everybody.

Well, hello there
My, it's been a long, long time
How am I doin'?
Oh, well, I guess I'm doin' fine
It's been so long now and it seems that
It was only yesterday
Mmm, ain't it funny how time slips away? :guitarist

Back
Top Bottom