2021 V85tt

Just had a moment of madness and bought TT21 GUZ to go on my new bike. Never really been into registrations, but this one jumped out at me.

Just had a moment of madness and bought TT21 GUZ to go on my new bike. Never really been into registrations, but this one jumped out at me.
Had a nosey on Teasdale's Facebook account. Bike looks great, lovely colour scheme (assuming it's the green and blue? one.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Well, there's definately some improvement in the way the 2021 V85 delivers it's power. It now pulls cleanly and strongly from 3000rpm and whips through the gears in sport mode. Much better on those 40-60mph 50-70mph overtakes. It doesn't feel as though it's going to have any more top end grunt, but low to mid range is certainly improved. Not that there was anything wrong with the finish, but it seems even better in some areas.
The gear change indicator never really bothered me, but the gear position number now shows when the clutch is pulled in.
Tubeless wheels look great, sadly the Y piece from the 19-20 models will not fit the 21 model. Anybody want one. Overall some nice improvement and it looks brilliant in the flesh. I'd post some pics, but don't know how.

Well, there's definately some improvement in the way the 2021 V85 delivers it's power. It now pulls cleanly and strongly from 3000rpm and whips through the gears in sport mode. Much better on those 40-60mph 50-70mph overtakes. It doesn't feel as though it's going to have any more top end grunt, but low to mid range is certainly improved. Not that there was anything wrong with the finish, but it seems even better in some areas.
The gear change indicator never really bothered me, but the gear position number now shows when the clutch is pulled in.
Tubeless wheels look great, sadly the Y piece from the 19-20 models will not fit the 21 model. Anybody want one. Overall some nice improvement and it looks brilliant in the flesh. I'd post some pics, but don't know how.

I can pm you an email address if you can send to that and I'll put them on

Photos, unfortunately I don't own the bike

Attachments

• image0(4).jpg
    image0(4).jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 444
  • image1(3).jpg
    image1(3).jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 446
  • image2(1).jpg
    image2(1).jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 445
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 443

Great number plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine has the same colour scheme.
4735daf4ee9217f4be607648ea5eaf0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It looks great on the 1100Tenni, originally taken from the 1955 V8 race bike. I am seriously considering having my 1200 2V sport painted in the same colours.

Got it wrong on the down pipes, they're not shorter as they first appeared to be. In fact, the downpipes and Cat are all one piece.
That makes getting rid of the cat a bit more of a challenge.

Got it wrong on the down pipes, they're not shorter as they first appeared to be. In fact, the downpipes and Cat are all one piece.
That makes getting rid of the cat a bit more of a challenge.

That could be linked to emissions conformity thing. (Euro5?).

Mistral do a header set and Y piece for the 19/20 models so probably not beyond their wit to move the O2 sensor and either join them together or just sell together as two-piece.

My V85 Centenario is here, well it's at the dealers. Due for delivery next week:aidan. Apparently it looks stunning in the flesh and the pictures don't do it justice.
It's in the window at Teasdales, I'm going to have to show great restraint not to go and have a look.

What did you do with your previous bike, trade it in? I have a very good friend looking for one at the moment and I trying to help him with his mission.

Back
Top Bottom