2021 V85tt

I think they came new with both a black seat and a brown suede one. I've just got the black one.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Well, I've had my Centenario V85 TT for a week now. Absolutely love it. You're right there's a but there. I just can't live with that muted sound, it just doesn't sound like a Guzzi.
On my last V85 I has a QD exhaust and Y piece, not quite the sound of a big block, but sounded pretty good.
The latest incarnation of the V 85 comes with the down pipes welded to the cat. I'm having none of this, so, exhaust system has been removed and off to the fabricators tomorrow to get sorted out.
I'll let you know.

Mine has the same colour scheme.
4735daf4ee9217f4be607648ea5eaf0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I love these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up the exhaust today from the fabricators today. He has removed the cat (downpipes and cat are all in one on the 2021 model) and remodelled the QD Y piece To fit the downpipes. The cat can also be replaced if needed. he's modelled it so as the airflow is all going the right way and overall made a great job. It now means the Y piece can be slid over the down pipes and fastened with exhaust clamps, the same goes for the cat.
As I say, he's made a great job and charged the princely sum of £140. CC engineering in Hull.

Picked up the exhaust today from the fabricators today. He has removed the cat (downpipes and cat are all in one on the 2021 model) and remodelled the QD Y piece To fit the downpipes. The cat can also be replaced if needed. he's modelled it so as the airflow is all going the right way and overall made a great job. It now means the Y piece can be slid over the down pipes and fastened with exhaust clamps, the same goes for the cat.
As I say, he's made a great job and charged the princely sum of £140. CC engineering in Hull.

Sounds a neat solution.

Sounds good! Any pics for us?

Now had it's first service and a map update, she's running like a song. I had a CB1000R on loan whilst mine was service, great bike but did nothing for me. I'm really enjoying this new awakening for me, that bigger and faster is not always best. It's great being able to use all the bikes power on occasion, makes me feel like I'm riding a bike and it's not taking me for a ride. The V85 is for me a real pleasure to ride and performance on the 21 model is spot on.
Had a mad moment last week and ordered a Madstad screen. I don't really know why as I quite like the Ermax screen. Possibly subconsciously thinking about long motorway rides in the future. It wouldn't be to difficult to fit the Madstad to travel up to Portsoy for example, then swap it for the Ermax once there.

Back
Top Bottom