Aprilia Tuareg 660

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Coming soon,unlike an Aprilia section on here :doris

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sv6OJ1BvneM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks canny ..
https://www.aprilia.com/en_EN/tuareg-660/
gallery_tuareg_indaco.png

Short test ride, looks good but they already had a recall on faulty connecting rods are leading to engine failures:blast

The self assembling and angry beast…

Short test ride, looks good but they already had a recall on faulty connecting rods are leading to engine failures:blast

Yep, my neighbour has the 660 sports bike. To be fair to Aprilia, they informed him of a recall, came and picked up his bike, installed a whole new engine, and returned it to him. Yes they made a mistake with the con rod quality, but as far as I can see they dealt with it very well.

I don't think that look will stand the test of time, reminds me of something that I can't quite put my finger on, f650 perhaps ?

I think it looks good, will have to see it in person, to pass a final judgement.

Almost every bike that comes out lately, people say “it looks shit”. It is a utilitarian, middleweight, off-road capable adventure bike. Not an Italian supermodel that is Ducati Panigale. Although me not being into those types of bikes, it is entirely wasted on me, but does look nice.

An MCN write up that tells you F All!

Now I’m no journalist but if I were going to get an early ride and be one of the first to publish a test in prep Id refresh my knowledge on the T7, how it rides and what people say about it and give feedback in relation to that.

Their summary the Yam has more rally appeal, wtf does that even mean and the Tuareg spec is higher with rider aids!

Also does the T7 ride poorly on the road, I thought the issue was it’s soft which is ok for the road but suffers offroad when the going gets fast

I agree Wreford, the days of a magazine article giving you an idea of what it actually feels like to ride the bike are long gone.

Rider modes, electronics, tft, blah blah. Tells you nothing of the riding experience.

Back
Top Bottom