2021 Aprilia RSV4

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Stunning.

48497e91a64a8ccf333f790f68adaef5.jpg

217bhp.

Shit road bike though ,as no main stand or ‘bags’

An amazing motorbike. Year on year the advances made in sports bikes just blows me away.

I wonder how far we would have to go back before we got to a time when that thing would win GPs ??

Life is a complete bitch and plays tricks. I'm now in a position where I could afford one....BUT, I know (yes, KNOW) that at 63 my brain just couldn't keep up with it.

FABULOUS !!

Agreed. Stunning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened to prilla doing chromed & pollished frames

They were the mutts nutts back in there day

....BUT, I know (yes, KNOW) that at 63 my brain just couldn't keep up with it.

FABULOUS !!

Ha ...

I remember a youtube video of that bloke that used to present scrap heap challenge in a Tessla. He was trying to put his foot on the floor from stand still and couldn't do it - he kept bottling it and laughing, and trying again! His brain just couldn't do it!

When I picked up the Tuono (that is only one seventy something bhp ..compared to this) I had a few Tessla moments where I just had to shut the gas 'cos my brain was 'whooooooa ..... STOP .... !! Then Id laugh too!!

No main stand ? Doesn't look like it has a side one either ;)

Colours remind me of the Cadbury's boost Yamaha team but it does have a very similar look to the Gen 1 Mille.

Ha ...

I remember a youtube video of that bloke that used to present scrap heap challenge in a Tessla. He was trying to put his foot on the floor from stand still and couldn't do it - he kept bottling it and laughing, and trying again! His brain just couldn't do it!

When I picked up the Tuono (that is only one seventy something bhp ..compared to this) I had a few Tessla moments where I just had to shut the gas 'cos my brain was 'whooooooa ..... STOP .... !! Then Id laugh too!!

That got me thinking what’s my 'current' brain bike/BHP speed - Id say about 80 BHP :D

I wonder how much an Aprillia dealer would pay to be able to sit a nice shiny RS250 in PlayStation colours next to it in the showroom?

A few more photos. Lovely.
74ebfbe0c9e078ba9c2dd1203c5d5ac0.jpg

2ced77b47d77b4ef213286105e13e3d0.jpg

cb3347aa0e00100d5ea94a9a8ffc437b.jpg

9054df7c4e9b6fd8bb24026abfb4a943.jpg

727165ecbc4018cd5a8e377f80d9ec8a.jpg

How good does this look with no number plate or mirrors. Superb.

Back
Top Bottom