Laverda forum

AndyB_11

Still waiting
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any other members of Laverdaforum.com? Well if you haven’t had a look recently it’s had a complete facelift which on first impressions seems to be an improvement.

It’s still probably the best place for all things Laverda related and a good place for any prospective Laverda owners to have a look to see whether their planned purchase is going to be an unreliable dog (anything Zane related) and whether parts are made from unobtainium :D

Will have a look Andy - its about time I had another Laverda in my life

Me too, so I bought this ‘69 GT. Sorry for the clutter in the background.

Attachments

• DC956C44-F310-46F3-B198-DAFE757949EE.jpg
    DC956C44-F310-46F3-B198-DAFE757949EE.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 194
Any other members of Laverdaforum.com? Well if you haven’t had a look recently it’s had a complete facelift which on first impressions seems to be an improvement.

It’s still probably the best place for all things Laverda related and a good place for any prospective Laverda owners to have a look to see whether their planned purchase is going to be an unreliable dog (anything Zane related) and whether parts are made from unobtainium :D

nope thats the same system that the T4 forum and the KTM forum have moved to, its shite I have binned using both because of the forum software/look/feel. I have a feeling that the KLM forum lost 30% of active members and those still on dont post anywhere near as much

They are running XenForo software now. A lot of the larger forums are using that now including ADVRider.com

Many of the motoring forums are now owned by VerticleScope who run XenForo as their preferred forum software, ADVRider being one of the many.

adv rider have a different look to it despite being the same software, but dont post there, t4, ktm either, childish but i just fucking hate that software and wont use it

Back
Top Bottom