At the Midway cafe; Whitchurch

That’s what they thought in Sweden. Could you please point me to the peer reviewed data, BMJ, NHS or even the WHO that evidences your belief? Thanks

I could be wrong here but I doubt any credible research has ever been done into my beliefs :nenau

If you are asking me why I believe that then surely the answer is obvious, it is simply not sustainable.

I could be wrong here but I doubt any credible research has ever been done into my beliefs :nenau

If you are asking me why I believe that then surely the answer is obvious, it is simply not sustainable.

Oh I don't know, some sectors are doing ok (obviously not retail though)

My brother works for an undertaker....they are flat out...there must be a reason for that.

No mate it’s common sense and ain’t a joke....London Hospital due to collaps as CV19 cases increase so rapidLy
There are currently 7,607 patients with COVID-19 in hospital in London - 1,085 of whom are on ventilators. That’s up from 320 ONE WEEK ago.
So if you are stupid enough to go out and think this is all a joke then you have no respect for your parents grandparents and the rest of the community....:blast:blast:blast:blast

If London is overwhelmed with Covid cases perhaps all the BLM, Anti mask, Anti vaccine, anti this and anti that protests which took place in London during 2020 shouldn't have been allowed to go ahead, or better still, people shouldn't have attended them in the first place. Perhaps those in London shouldn't have started travelling by bus, train & car to Wales, The Lakes and other places up North once Tier 4 was introduced to selfishly escape the lockdown which had been imposed on them just before Christmas. Perhaps all the thousands who attended New Years Eve gatherings down by the London Eye etc should have taken their own advice and stayed away.

Cheers Andres. Like you, I firmly believe most people don’t go about wanting to hurt others and we all have the same goal, to get through this intact.

Very sorry to hear that Paul.

I never usually comment in these threads but am doing now, just to say 'well said' really. Respect, empathy and understanding of others is, ultimately, what it boils down to, not childish 'posturing' or downright insulting comments. 99% of people are good though, just that sometimes I need to remind myself of that.........

Andres

If you can go out and manage to avoid other people then you are doing all that is required.
I have been doing this for many years and can travel from Lincolnshire to Portugal without coming into contact with others, apart from border force, customs and police and if they are diligently following the advice as I am, then there is no problem and thus far we have had no problems.

So you can do it if you want to.

Stoping traffic has some positive effects. Several drug drivers off the road....

https://apple.news/AMQvZbj2rQJSm0d1ZMaFSsw

:thumb
Cool.

My brother stopped a car for a minor traffic misdemeanor (a minor short cut of about 25m against a no-entry sign). Turned out the guy was properly wanted for a bunch of drug-related/violence/gun offences. IIRC he got 13 years. Bro got a commendation.

Cool.

My brother stopped a car for a minor traffic misdemeanor (a minor short cut of about 25m against a no-entry sign). Turned out the guy was properly wanted for a bunch of drug-related/violence/gun offences. IIRC he got 13 years. Bro got a commendation.

Nice work, traffic work was rarely given the praise it deserved but it can turn up some pure gems

Our local main hospital, Derby, is 50% full of its total capacity with CV patients. The staff, not just there, but everywhere, have been under immense pressure for a year now and they are doing their best short staffed because of colleagues going down with the virus making every shift harder and longer. They are exhausted and tonight we hear there are groups of 'I'm allright Jack I haven't got it because it is blown out of all proportion' shouting and taunting them as they come and go to and from work.

I think they should have their ID taken and their right to medical assistance withdrawn - you wouldn't need many of them to suffer a terrible end to make the others sit up and take notice. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Won’t be long until the partners of nurses are telling them “enough is enough- you’re staying at home”...........

Won’t be long until the partners of nurses are telling them “enough is enough- you’re staying at home”...........

and do you think they would stay at home ? not a chance, they may want to, but they will still go in so they don't let their colleagues down.

..... we hear there are groups of 'I'm allright Jack I haven't got it because it is blown out of all proportion' shouting and taunting them as they come and go to and from work..
Why are the locals not sorting these idiots out with a swift size 9 to the gonads :mad:

and do you think they would stay at home ? not a chance, they may want to, but they will still go in so they don't let their colleagues down.
That was indeed once the case, but staff moral is at an all time low and loyalty to other staff members is on the decline.

Nurses are slowly being broken down, they are tired of the way they are treated, they are tired of staff shortages, they are tired of being told "you will just have to manage", they are tired of being tired.

Back
Top Bottom