At the Midway cafe; Whitchurch

What were you doing there in the first place ?? Don't the lock down rules apply to you :nenau

They won't....they're "not allowed to". :D :augie

Anna hasn't left our property since March 12th last year. She is afraid to. She gets very frustrated at people joust flouting the directions simply because they can.

Anna hasn't left our property since March 12th last year. She is afraid to. She gets very frustrated at people joust flouting the directions simply because they can.

Sorry mate, but it's only Anna that's stopping Anna from going out.

Sorry mate, but it's only Anna that's stopping Anna from going out.

No mate it’s common sense and ain’t a joke....London Hospital due to collaps as CV19 cases increase so rapidLy
There are currently 7,607 patients with COVID-19 in hospital in London - 1,085 of whom are on ventilators. That’s up from 320 ONE WEEK ago.
So if you are stupid enough to go out and think this is all a joke then you have no respect for your parents grandparents and the rest of the community....:blast:blast:blast:blast

My Mother is the same. She had the vaccination last week and then went straight home and locked the door behind her. Not one person has set foot in her house apart from her obviously since last March. All her food and any medication etc. is delivered to her door, my brother and I "visit" her a couple of times a week each via the kitchen window.

The COVID cops where out on a tour of likely meeting spots at the weekend.
With threats of £200 fines if we all did not bugger off.
Next time you are there call in to Ma Bakers Cafe, Dave's a mate of mine :thumb2

.... So if you are stupid enough to go out.... then you have no respect for your parents grandparents and the rest of the community....
:blast

We have to live with this now.... life goes on for 99.97% of us.

Locking everyone up is NOT the answer.

Then she is utterly deficient in the head

Utter knob

My Mother in law is just off a ventilator after spending 10 days on one with COVID, she'd not been out of the house because she has COPD since the end of March last year. She then decides to take a gamble at Christmas and spend a day with family, one of which was asymptomatic and it almost killed her.

I've had the pleasure of COVID to, knocked me back, took 26% of my lung capacity with it and I'm just starting my recovery after a stay in hospital on oxygen and monitoring.

Every time I see one of these sorts of threads, they descend into two sides insulting each other...

I too have seen bereavement of one of the kids’ grandparents last year, followed by one of the kids being taken into critical care for COVID plus pneumonia and needing 5 days on oxygen to stop him suffocating to death. I completely understand the frustration of both sides, but I can see that taking care is respecting other people where being flippant is the opposite. It’s like the point of wearing a mask being to protect other people.

I do these things to protect ‘you’ so why can’t ‘you’ do the same for me..?

Every time I see one of these sorts of threads, they descend into two sides insulting each other...

I too have seen bereavement of one of the kids’ grandparents last year, followed by one of the kids being taken into critical care for COVID plus pneumonia and needing 5 days on oxygen to stop him suffocating to death. I completely understand the frustration of both sides, but I can see that taking care is respecting other people where being flippant is the opposite. It’s like the point of wearing a mask being to protect other people.

I do these things to protect ‘you’ so why can’t ‘you’ do the same for me..?

Very sorry to hear that Paul.

I never usually comment in these threads but am doing now, just to say 'well said' really. Respect, empathy and understanding of others is, ultimately, what it boils down to, not childish 'posturing' or downright insulting comments. 99% of people are good though, just that sometimes I need to remind myself of that.........

Andres

:blast

We have to live with this now.... life goes on for 99.97% of us.

Locking everyone up is NOT the answer.

That’s what they thought in Sweden. Could you please point me to the peer reviewed data, BMJ, NHS or even the WHO that evidences your belief? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom