2021 701s announced

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
8a1111b30a359273316f57a00560578f.png

As expected, the LR is no more so now worth at least double...

Meanwhile, the 701s now feature a new dash with gear display and rev counter.

It’s all here

Interesting, ta.

I may be wrong but isn’t the Enduro now available in the States for the first time but only as the LR?

Andres

8a1111b30a359273316f57a00560578f.png

As expected, the LR is no more so now worth at least double...

Meanwhile, the 701s now feature a new dash with gear display and rev counter.

It’s all here

Dealer in Brighton is advertising an LR if anyone looking.

No pictures of the new dash. Funny, as that seemed like the headline news on this update. Don't get too excited though, it's no great improvement by the sound of it.

Andres, the Enduro has been available in the USA as it has here. Possibly with new models arriving later than Europe, I think.

It doesn’t meet Euro 5 emissions ,due to a vapour test .
But please move along to the ‘Budget Everything, Overweight, Underpowered ‘ section .
It’s been abbreviated to ‘Tenere’ for simplicity:)

But for every 701, there are 10 T7's sold, the world is on fire about the Tenere 700, on every continent.............but the 701, nowhere near?

Sales speak volumes, 701 has been only moderate - so people don't seem to think it represents VFM

At £10500 the 701 KR, was overpriced/overweight (for a single) and still has crap Xplor suspension:D

Owning a Harley and a Africa Twin, you'll be familiar with overweight bikes:blast

:D

But for every 701, there are 10 T7's sold, the world is on fire about the Tenere 700, on every continent.............but the 701, nowhere near?

Sales speak volumes, 701 has been only moderate - so people don't seem to think it represents VFM

At £10500 the 701 KR, was overpriced/overweight (for a single) and still has crap Xplor suspension:D

Owning a Harley and a Africa Twin, you'll be familiar with overweight bikes:blast

:D

I’ve never ever bought a bike because it ‘represents VFM’.
That’s where we are all different.
You spent fucking months weighing up the pros and cons of buying a Tenere.
If I see a bike that tugs on the heart strings, if I can afford it and have room in the garage then I’ll most likely buy it, usually without a test ride.

For me, biking is all to do with the heart and how it makes you feel.Not to save myself £500 and get a mediocre product that is good value.

If I see a bike that tugs on the heart strings, if I can afford it and have room in the garage then I’ll most likely buy it, usually without a test ride.

For me, biking is all to do with the heart and how it makes you feel.Not to save myself £500 and get a mediocre product that is good value.

Very well said

Have a bonus point just because I'm feeling generous

I didn't do that, in 2019 they were sold out and when they were freely available in 2020, I bought one

It's not a mediocre product at all, it's a fantastic bike which is selling on every continent of the world and in many countries it's completely sold out

I bought it, with the heart

As soon as I saw it for the first time and went to an event for the UK launch just to ride it and see it in the flesh as up to them I had just seen pics

You do talk shite at times

Mediocre, isn't that the 701 LR?:D

It's not a mediocre product at all, it's a fantastic bike which is selling on every continent of the world and in many countries it's completely sold out

Yes I’m sure the Tena Lady is a great bike if you like things cheap.
But this thread is about 701s, which are 40/50kgs lighter and with more power and quality components such as the suspension that doesn’t need junking , unlike your built-to-a price plastic pig.
So stop trolling and run along to the Poundland Section.... :)

But this thread is about 701s, which are 40/50kgs lighter and with more power and quality components such as the suspension that doesn’t need junking , unlike your built-to-a price plastic pig.

Oh do fuck off

No need to be personal, like you always stoop too (what happened to your declaration of ‘turning a new leaf’ for 2021 - you’re quick give out the personalised attacks but can’t take it, when somebody dishes it back to you)

Stop being the cûnt

Oh do fuck off

No need to be personal, like you always stoop too

Stop being the cûnt

What’s personal about that ?
And why are you even commenting on this thread ?
Not everybody has to buy a bike because its a big seller ?
The best bike I’ve ever owned was the 950 Super Enduro, but it was a sales flop in terms of numbers.
Some people ‘get’ more niche bikes like the 701 etc.Some people like you don’t.
Thank god.

What’s personal about that ?

And why are you even commenting on this thread ? It's a bike thread, why not?

A dig in post#5 at the bike I bought, you first mentioned the Tenere, not me..................but you love a dig at people, dontcha

But please move along to the ‘Budget Everything, Overweight, Underpowered ‘ section .
It’s been abbreviated to ‘Tenere’ for simplicity:)

Then again...making it a personal attack, in post #15

You cannot help having a fucking dig, you did it to Nutty too............so he left (and had to complain beforehand)

Why do you do it?

Does it give you some sort of perverse pleasure

A dig in post#5 at the bike I bought, you first mentioned the Tenere, not me..................but you love a dig at people, dontcha

e

Cough cough - If I may draw the honorable gentleman's attention to post #3! :rob

I think we may have to start referring to you as "The Referee" JB ............ as they always start the kick off too ;) :D

i don't understand all of this thing Mr Johnny but my sister said it is very funny and she keeps laughing and laughing and says are you going to leave as well as the nutty personHello mr Todger Did you know I am maybe going to buy a Harley Davidson just like yours We can go for rides together with my sister

Then again...making it a personal attack, in post #15

You cannot help having a fucking dig, you did it to Nutty too............so he left (and had to complain beforehand)

Why do you do it?

Does it give you some sort of perverse pleasure

Back
Top Bottom