Applecross and Strontian on my old beemer.

Thank you. Lovely to see it in the winter. Roads quiet and not a camper van in sight.

Did you take the ferry at Corran or go round via Inverness?

Thank you. Lovely to see it in the winter. Roads quiet and not a camper van in sight.

Did you take the ferry at Corran or go round via Inverness?

Do you mean go round via Glenfinnan? I missed Inverness as I rode down to Fort William via Glen Garry but then it was the Corran Ferry as the light was going and the temperature dropping.

Mike

Yes. I did mean go via Glenfinnian. We set off from Ft William, via Glenfinnian, Lochailort, Salen and onto Strontian. That was a nice route. Across to Mull via Lochaline and then Craignure ferry to Oban for the next night. Cracking day.

Enjoyed that Mike, all I seem to be doing just now, watching YouTube vids of Scotland trips.

Cool those Big Jets ya ringpiece and watch the video. I'm Scottish ya fud. We were at Level 2 at the time cos folk through here dinnae have radge house parties and fuck aboot all over the shop. Weej has been Scottish covid leaders since the start.

Last edited:
Excellent video - thanks very much for that; can’t wait for restrictions to be eased and to get back over that way again.

Can I please ask where the cabin was that you spent the last night in?

Cool those Big Jets ya ringpiece and watch the video. I'm Scottish ya fud. We were at Level 2 at the time cos folk through here dinnae have radge house parties and fuck aboot all over the shop. Weej has been Scottish covid leaders since the start.

That.ll be me telt then Mr Goat ,Sorry about That:hide.Ring piece no heard that one for a while

Aye. It's Sunart Camping in Strontian. Tim, who runs the site is a keen biker. It's a great place he has.

Big Jets, nae bother. Come to the Sunart Wildcat Rally at Strontian and I'll buy you a beer.

I will Yoda goat ,All the best ,your blog was most enjoyable ,pity I had not watched it first before my stupidity .All the best :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom