Applecross and Strontian on my old beemer.

Yodagoat

Reaction score
A video from a short trip I took a few months back.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NyXJsfrVMJs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mike

Enjoyed that Mike. We had a visit up there recently too, 3 great nights in a cottage near the Inn. Excellent food and very well looked after by Judy and all her staff. We had decent weather too! Sadly we took the car up, had our dog with us.

Westride - My first time up in the winter months. Glad you got the weather, I'm sure your dog enjoyed the holiday.

Bin Ridin - Glad you enjoyed the video!

Great video Mike! Very well done. Keep them coming.
I love these K's. What's the story with yours? Looks and sounds sweet.

Lovely, I had a K75S for a few years, I put over 60k on it, a great bike and it is now owned by a member of this forum and used as a holiday bike when touring in his campervan.

Always loved your vlogging style, excellent vid. :thumb

Did Torridon/Bealach na ba in October and the Autumn colours and scenery at that time of year is as good as anywhere I've ever been although the roads were still busy unlike your trip.

Also read about the Applecross sign being moved so that it can't be stickered, now I know where it's moved to, musta been moved inbetween our times there.

Constructive criticism.

You need to equalise sound levels between speech and music.

Great video Mike! Very well done. Keep them coming.
I love these K's. What's the story with yours? Looks and sounds sweet.

I got it just over a year ago for £300! It needed a few bits and bobs doing but still a total bargain. I've changed the final drive seal, clutch rod boot and fuel filter as well as given it a service.

https://yodagoat.blogspot.com/2019/09/mikey-sunter-red-bmw-k75s.html

There's a bit more info and a few photos there if you're interested.

Mike

Constructive criticism.

You need to equalise sound levels between speech and music.

Definitely. I need to get a better microphone and see if i can sort out the gopro's fluctuating sound levels too. I'm looking into it.

Constructive criticism is always welcome. I'm using an older version of Premier.

Cheers,

Mike

Back
Top Bottom