New bike mates Warrington

I'm in Warrington, but am an anti-social tosser, unless you've got a decent set of norks :) :)
plenty of tossers & tits in Warrington, at least your honest about it. Will just give you the nod if I see you out and about. ��

Also Warrington and also a 1250GSA, always up for a ride, was out briefly last weekend, 1degree and snowing was delightful lol

Also Warrington and also a 1250GSA, always up for a ride, was out briefly last weekend, 1degree and snowing was delightful lol

Will give you a shout when lockdown relaxed, hopefully not much longer to wait now!!

I'm in too,all ways up for a brekky,1250 gs te triple black needs some miles putting on it.

I’m in between Crewe and Nantwich and up for a meet up , unfortunately i’d have to come on my boring Honda V4, nowhere near as exciting as a Multi V4 :p

Ian :thumb

Ride Out on Good Friday

Gents
I am having a ride out on good Friday morning, planning on doing approx 150 miles
Around Yorkshire Dales.
Meet at Tickle Trout services just off M6 Junction 31
Meet at 10.00am for a 10.15am departure.
Anybody interested let me know
Ta
Paul

Look forward to seeing you Saturday, I am the big lad on the 1250 adv ��

Sadly can't do tomorrow, hopefully next time. Have fun chaps. If we get a sunny day next week I'd be up for a spin... Looks like Sunday and Monday will be cold again, fingers crossed for spring to return on Tuesday 👍

Gutted, as I too won't make Friday.

First day wife is off work and allowed out - no chance!

Have a good, safe ride lads.

think i'll come along, see you at tennish

Back
Top Bottom