New bike mates Warrington

Pauldevo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am based in Warrington and have a 1250gsa, I am looking for
Like minded individuals who fancy a ride out at weekends and a good breakfast!!
All my old mates are all sat at home at with pipe & slippers these days.
Msg me if anyone interested :beerjug:

Got my new GSA yesterday 69 plate so need to get out as soon as lockdown is lifted

I'd be interested in the breakfast.:) Any suggested venue?

Yes...should definitely do a North-West Meet after Covid... I would be up for it! Plenty of great roads and biker caff's :)

I am based in Warrington and have a 1250gsa, I am looking for
Like minded individuals who fancy a ride out at weekends and a good breakfast!!
All my old mates are all sat at home at with pipe & slippers these days.
Msg me if anyone interested :beerjug:

Interested post-Covid restrictions. Only up the road from you in Rainhill. R1100GS. Currently work Monday-fri, so weekend ride-outs once allowed sound good. My sister's fella is also local with a 1200GS and looking to use it more, don't know if he still checks in on here, but I'll keep him in the loop too.
Cheers,
Dave.

Live in Kingsley with a GSA so, apart from the pipe and slippers bit, interested too.

Cheers

Dave

(aged 66 1/2)

I Agree it would be good to have a North West meet and a ride out once the lockdown is eased.
Let’s see what we organise a bit nearer the time ��

I Agree it would be good to have a North West meet and a ride out once the lockdown is eased.
Let’s see what we organise a bit nearer the time

Sounds good Paul... fingers crossed for not too long off...
Meanwhile, I'm off to put the bike battery on charge... just in case.... which should scupper all riding activities until at least October...:D

If things changed with my GSA an I sold everything else and arrived on the Ducati v4s MS can I join the ride too

Ash
Wirral

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm in Warrington, but am an anti-social tosser, unless you've got a decent set of norks :) :)

If things changed with my GSA an I sold everything else and arrived on the Ducati v4s MS can I join the ride too

Ash
Wirral

If you promise to sit at the back, behave yourself and not interrupt when the grown-ups are talking...:thumb
(I used to have an S4Rs Monster, and to say that it brought out my immature side would be a bit of an understatement :eek::green gri)

If you promise to sit at the back, behave yourself and not interrupt when the grown-ups are talking...:thumb
(I used to have an S4Rs Monster, and to say that it brought out my immature side would be a bit of an understatement :eek::green gri)

Back
Top Bottom