2021 Hayabusa !!!!!

I’m loving the look of this new Busa and might seriously consider buying one this year if it works out. :thumb2

I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't do something crazy like the H2 or H2R.
Suzuki being a bit lazy.
My turbo busa makes 350 bhp and can still wheel spin at over 200 mph. Still fully road legal. Fully strengthenec engine, gsxr front end with AP Racing brake calipers.

Suzuki being a bit lazy.
My turbo busa makes 350 bhp and can still wheel spin at over 200 mph. Still fully road legal. Fully strengthenec engine, gsxr front end with AP Racing brake calipers.

I guess they had to make something that might sell more than a couple of dozen ?

Suzuki being a bit lazy.

Pictures please . Love something turbo’d.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never liked the old one but I’m rather taken by the new one , the rear view and side profile looks so much better but the front could’ve been a bit more adventurous rather than a slightly updated GSXR1000 face.

Overall though it looks like a cracking bike and cheaper than say something like a ZX10 and way cheaper than a Blade albeit it’s a different proposition. If they had put a 6 in or Turbo’d it the price would probably be nearer £20k and the bike no better for it .

My local dealer has just had one delivered yesterday, they were closed today and the new owner is collecting it tomorrow afternoon. Might pop in tomorrow morning and take a look . It’s in my favourite colour , the black , but chatting to the dealer he reckons the silver looks really good in the flesh. Apparently they are already in short supply so they are not getting the demo that they hoped for .

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QJ7XYBR__eI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>.....

Our local dealer has a black one in the window marked “sold” and this went out yesterday. I like both colours.
60d0831ca9629349355feb0bf3c945c7.jpg

4b23095a5a88ffb1cae982f79ee240f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

..... <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nExJTNlW9-4" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ordered mine last week, delivery in a week or so, looking forward to it, interested to see how it measures up to the second zzr14 I had a few weeks ago.

Ordered mine last week, delivery in a week or so, looking forward to it, interested to see how it measures up to the second zzr14 I had a few weeks ago.

I'm sure you wont be disappointed, i had a 1999 black and grey, early 2000's, one like in the pictures above with a pair of cans on it and the deep rumble was awesome. Kept mine for just over a year because i was either going to a) kill myself ( no willpower) or b) end up in prison (no willpower)...... lol. Enjoy your new bike.

I'm sure you wont be disappointed, i had a 1999 black and grey, early 2000's, one like in the pictures above with a pair of cans on it and the deep rumble was awesome. Kept mine for just over a year because i was either going to a) kill myself ( no willpower) or b) end up in prison (no willpower)...... lol. Enjoy your new bike.

That's exactly why I sold my ZX12R

I used to go in the garage every morning and poke it with a stick to see if it growled at me !

Well with 40mls up, it's just shat brake fluid all over the inside of the screen, known recall apparently but mine shouldn't have it, dealership is not helpful so Suzuki UK will be getting some fucks fired into them in the morning

My only experience of Busas is in Lincolnshire where the owners for some reason seem to believe they have the fastest bike in the county and then seem surprised as I piss pass them coming off a bend

Which to be fair I can thank Giles for as I am prepared to go full throttle

Agree, they are a big heavy hyper bike not a short quick turning 200 + bhp sports bike, had 4 busas and 2 zzr14's so do like the solid stuck to the road feel, not too cramped either

Back
Top Bottom