Aprilia Tuareg Wind 600

g00ner

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I sold one on here years ago, I was off to Morocco etc and wanted something with guaranteed reliability so off it went

I’ve now tracked down another - been subject of a minor resto and in need of service, cosmetics etc. Owner is wanting to sell but he doesn’t know it’s value, neither do I :nenau. Nothing in the UK to compare against

Any guidance available? The-Parking website has several between £8000 and £3500 so not overly helpful

Lovely looking bikes.

I have not tracked their prices for a while, but if I was looking I’d have been hoping to find one for maybe £1200-£1400..... nowhere near the prices you mention.

Must get around to rebuilding my old one that I owned in the 90s and rediscovered on eBay in bits a year or so ago.
I bought it back, engineless, for £160, then found a good engine for £275. :D :thumb

That was my typo - meant 800-3500 :blast

Thanks for the replies, I sold mine for around £1300 from memory and it went with a lot of spares so that’s where my thoughts were for a complete finished example. I didn’t find those auction links, shows how few there are. You’ll have to get yours sorted Tarka

That was my typo - meant 800-3500 :blast

Thanks for the replies, I sold mine for around £1300 from memory and it went with a lot of spares so that’s where my thoughts were for a complete finished example. I didn’t find those auction links, shows how few there are. You’ll have to get yours sorted Tarka

That sounds more like it! :D

I would base the price on what you sold yours for. I don’t think they are a bike that has particularly appreciated - the prices probably levelled out a few years ago and now it’s just a question of condition.

It would be great to see some pics if you do buy it.

My old one

9dcaa8e633bf839a124432e425ecfebf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My old one

9dcaa8e633bf839a124432e425ecfebf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's stunning, ive had 3 x 600 and 1 x 350. went down to Italy and Austria on my first 600 and it was a blast.

they're the best handling 600 single of their day , great fun to ride and by far the best looking. nothing comes close.

as you know they don't come up very often prices ive seen ar normally between £1000 and 2000.

that's stunning, ive had 3 x 600 and 1 x 350. went down to Italy and Austria on my first 600 and it was a blast.

they're the best handling 600 single of their day , great fun to ride and by far the best looking. nothing comes close.

as you know they don't come up very often prices ive seen ar normally between £1000 and 2000.

Any significant differences between the 350 and 600 other than power? There's a few of the little'uns about close to the French side of the Chunnel as and when lockdown ends...

Any significant differences between the 350 and 600 other than power? There's a few of the little'uns about close to the French side of the Chunnel as and when lockdown ends...

no they are the same bike except for engine internals .as long as the belts are changed they too are pretty bomb proof:thumb

Back
Top Bottom