Off-road trails around Verdun....

Wapping

Reaction score
I guess these would work for motorbikes?

https://de.wikiloc.com/wikiloc/map....e=49.201335992079436,5.435829162597657&page=1

Scroll around on the map and zoom in to pick on buttons that look ‘off-road’ to maybe find other areas, too.

Like this one in the Morvan.....

e543fc0eb7e673b1133dc808e5776588.png
d25a69ed3f5501b45ecb2cc671b1d02b.png

hello there I have tried this means of pre- planning trail routes mainly France and Spain and at first glance it seems a fantastic resource but in practice can be very hit and miss, description accuracy is the main con of it, people describe a route under lets say the adventure category, then when you check out the route its pure tarmac that would be better suited under the motorcycle category, I guess they were riding an adv bike. many routes are very short, also you can search purely for longer trail routes and on checking 80% of your 60 mile trail route is autoroute to get to 12 miles of a forest. After saying all that there is some good accurate content there as well but it is a massive resource and finding it can be a battle. If you were going to a very specific area and researching that only quite possibly it would a good place to look. Just a few words of caution, myself doing transits across a country it can be very time consuming with a very variable result. certainly give it a pop there are filters and categories to help in a search just be mindfull of the above. bonne route

Thank you.

What you have identified is a common problem with these sort of websites, where bods lob up all sort of things, sometimes nothing more than their hoon to Tesco up the A1, as it’s awesome to bang it off the rev limiter in third when it’s been to Hilltop.

My suggestion is always to have a look at what’s been posted, then at a map and/or on Google Earth or Streetview.

Back
Top Bottom