Review of new V4 Multistrada by the Bearded Bald Bikers....

I think they seem like decent guys and the negative responses here are a bit baffling really.

I have on both counts , luckily the Tobinators deflect the shit they spout lol .. I met a grouplike this in the Voges ,they were similar , friendly but...............................................

Are you really this much of a twat in real life, or is it just an internet persona ?

Are you really this much of a twat in real life, or is it just an internet persona ?

No , just dont like them . so keep being judgemental , seems to suit you well , oh ..am i not allowed an opinion or is it just your view and no others can have one .

Shit just thought , bet they are your mates , sorry.

No , just dont like them . so keep being judgemental , seems to suit you well , oh ..am i not allowed an opinion or is it just your view and no others can have one .

Shit just thought , bet they are your mates , sorry.

No not my mates just wondered why you were so aggrieved by them and wanting to kill them - seems a bit OTT

Any way your problems are yours and we can leave it at that

No not my mates just wondered why you were so aggrieved by them and wanting to kill them - seems a bit OTT

Any way your problems are yours and we can leave it at that

I'm happy with that , just remember that we are all different.:thumb Any way counting the days till a test ride , then decisions decisions:beerjug:

Hi

For me on long tours (like 14 countries) yes proper sat nav integration is pretty essential. The Ducati system is really Bosch "MySpin" and its their app. Sygic is a basic nav designed for car use and carried across.
Its early days so yes other apps with functionality like Myrouteapp may well become available.
After this test I actually went on to buy a GSA, which ticked more boxes for me.
The V4 is an extremely capable motorcycle. Why suspension settings are connected to riding modes beats me though...

The suspension has always been linked to the maps on the Multi's , and you can alter them to suit so I don't see what the issue is ?
You can also alter all the other parameters to suit.

Hi

For me on long tours (like 14 countries) yes proper sat nav integration is pretty essential. The Ducati system is really Bosch "MySpin" and its their app. Sygic is a basic nav designed for car use and carried across.
Its early days so yes other apps with functionality like Myrouteapp may well become available.
After this test I actually went on to buy a GSA, which ticked more boxes for me.
The V4 is an extremely capable motorcycle. Why suspension settings are connected to riding modes beats me though...

Route app and the new bike , posted in the wrong section ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQBoX0EOfok&list=PL4msP7ehnchpeIzhNCM4EvUtOxlQeLkwn

Back
Top Bottom