Bavaria, Upper Bavarian Lakes...

Wapping

Reaction score
The Germans like to pretend they have lots of alpine mountains. They don’t really and what they have got they were given. But, hey, the area still has plenty to offer.

Here’s Kurvenkoenig’s suggestion, with no less than 14 free to download and copy jaunts. You really can’t go wrong.

https://kurvenkoenig.de/motorrad/bayern-seengebiet.html

Instant holidays. All you have to do is work out how to get there and back on ‘Great roads, no motorways, cos they is shite’. You’ve already been told how to do that, so don’t ask.

fd910caa5d5142b951db011eedda62b4.png

Never been there on the bike but had 3 weeks in the area with the camper last Aug/sept, excellent roads and scenery, even with the restrictions in place at the time Fussen was a nice place to stop, visit the the mad Kings castle & plenty of German beers to sample if that floats your boat.

Al.

Thank you.

It’s certainly a very nice area. Not exactly on the doorstep but different to the usual Black Forest jaunt.

Will we get the chance this year

Unfortunately probably not, unless you get your freedom jab which is a shame as one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever ridden my bike. Thanks for the link, maybe next year for me.

Back
Top Bottom