CRF 1100 Honda brand new aluminium panier set should I sell

ZED 1000

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I will be taking delivery of a new AT 1100 (none AS) in a couple of weeks, it is fitted with the OEM aluminium luggage which I am considering selling as I prefer the Honda ABS boxes, well more I prefer the option of no pannier frames when not using the panniers (as per my current 2017 AT1000). just trying to gauge interest on here before making my decision. Brand new and come with the frames would require locks to be set to your keys.

Being brand new I would think any dealer would offer to keep them and furnish the plastic boxes for no charge if that's what you want. That's probably as good as you're going to do as I'd imagine you'll have to price the take-off set at least 15-20% under msrp. Have you ever had a nice set of top load panniers? They work SO much better than side load clam shell boxes. Personally I think the AT looks great with the factory aluminum boxes on and if I had them they'd probably be on 90+% of the time because you can't do much on a motorcycle without a bit of storage.

Back
Top Bottom