Lyon to Nice... or visa-versa

For your appreciation (the highlighted route):

behindnice.png

I'll clean it up and post a track tonight.

I'd happily move and live in the area.
I can see a couple of problems for me though: I don't have even remotely enough money and, my experience working with the French is making me reconsider more and more. :D

Thank you, everyone.

The value in threads like these is when bods put up good alternatives. Lots gets missed between the blurb in the article (all in foreign) and it appearing here *. They are never intended, from the magazines’ side (or from mine when I share them) to be God’s gift to the perfect ride from A to B. All they are are ideas, based on an article in a magazine; nothing more, nothing less. I can only hope that they give bods ideas and go towards answering the “Me and five mates we need.....” questions, before they come up.

* The article in question was mostly about gorges and canyons, between A and B. Yup, the author could have gone in all sorts of directions. But for for some reason or other, he ended up in Nice. I guess had I of done it, I might have ended up in central London, with half the bikermates in Germany howling that London is a shitehole and others asking for great routes to avoid the M2 and M25, bleating about a toll on the QE2 crossing when coming south. “Das ist ein rip-off, mate. Und misses der toppen view oder Canterbury kirken und der cricket. Crazy gut times, ja!”

Back
Top Bottom