Anybody got a System 7 lid?

richardbd

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Seems fairly easy to get a good deal on the lid itself and I've really liked my 6 Evo.

The bluetooth kit is £300 though.

Any experiences of whether the bluetooth is remotely with the premium - and if it is, why?

The Mrs and I had system 7's and BMW comms but couldn't get on with them. Lots of technical issues with ur sets. There's a thread in the comms section. Only our experience and can't comment on the overall standard. To be fair to BMW they refunded us and we went down the Schuberth route.

The Mrs and I had system 7's and BMW comms but couldn't get on with them. Lots of technical issues with ur sets. There's a thread in the comms section. Only our experience and can't comment on the overall standard. To be fair to BMW they refunded us and we went down the Schuberth route.

Ta K9

Seems fairly easy to get a good deal on the lid itself and I've really liked my 6 Evo.

The bluetooth kit is £300 though.

Any experiences of whether the bluetooth is remotely with the premium - and if it is, why?

I have a System 7 but haven't used it for a couple of years since buying a C3.

Well made and good fit for me but the pin lock didn't seal or work hence no longer using it.

Back
Top Bottom