R100GS Rear Pack Recommendations

ClassicEsy

Reaction score
I’m looking for some recommendations and photos if anyone has any for alternatives to top boxes.

I own the GIVI Trekker panniers and top box which I had mounted to my Triumph Tiger 800, so I bought some R1200GS pannier frames and my old man’s chopped them up and fitted them to my GS so I can use the panniers.

However due to the awkward luggage rack, I can’t mount my GIVI top box because I don’t have a mountable plate for it, and it’d hang over the back of the bike a bit too far for my liking.

I’m considering getting a soft bag so the mrs has got a back rest when we go out - has anyone got one that fits nice which they can recommend?

Photo is a Kreiga OS-18 pack, but I’m not sure if it would fit in the luggage rack without feeling loose...
4f03fa14d314e0b65b06441c93288bff.jpg
f53206339fcad5f3bf39800e367be7db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hepco and Becker sorted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tufts.

Any pictures of the up bag on your bike please.

Tufts.

Any pictures of the up bag on your bike please.

Just gone through all of my photos and there's not a decent one with the bag on. I'll see what I can do tomorrow. If Tetley sees this he might have a photo of his. He has the mottled brown version, mine is black. If not, then I'll take a picture tomorrow and post it up.

Back
Top Bottom