Vapour Blasting on offer

digga

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
For those that may need or just want a vapour blasting service, a friend of mine is in the process of expanding a hobby into a shed business.

He is close to Junction 22 of the M1 for drop off and collection and will be offering a post / courier option if needed.

Regards

Edit: There will be the usual social media ,email and phone numbers etc but in the interim pm me..:beerjug:

whoops something wrong ... can a mod sort pls?

For those that may need or just want a vapour blasting service, a friend of mine is in the process of expanding a hobby into a shed business.

He is close to Junction 22 of the M1 for drop off and collection and will be offering a post / courier option if needed.

Regards

Edit: There will be the usual social media ,email and phone numbers etc but in the interim pm me..:beerjug:
Who is it Digga?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Regards

Can you use social media for blasting?
Does it leave a residue?

Back
Top Bottom