Sick of bike being in Garage!

Change in weather means change in attitude to lockdown, up to now been compliant, stayed in had Tesco's deliver, had my jab 3 weeks ago, all ends today, bikes out and will be used for "Shopping" trips and essential journeys to collect medication, will keep it sensible but had enough of this over cautious crap :mad::mad::mad:

Got my GSA mot’d on Saturday - first time out in 7 months. The mot station is just over a mile away so went the long way round town to get the oil temp up. Pretty miserable weather too so not an enjoyable first ride of 2021. Roll on apres lockdown!

ive been meaning to install a CANsmart controller to the bike for ages, think now is a good time.
once the lockdown is over i can travel out, like already said it will likely be rammed everywhere

Going off the sound of the bikes i hear from my garden, the ones out are all Marquez wannabee's screaming all over in 1st and 2nd gear only!

I just wanna go camping with my bike lol.... must be my age :D

If I had to get out - Devil’s bridge and Manor cafe would be the places in the Dales that I would be least likely to frequent

Agreed Johnny, I dont think Ive been to Devils bridge ( we used to kayak there) and not seen the police stopping for a “ chat”

Agreed Johnny, I dont think Ive been to Devils bridge ( we used to kayak there) and not seen the police stopping for a “ chat”

Take a flask and a butty, go for a low key ride and stop off somewhere remote to admire the view

Unlikely to cause any bother or upset others or get a fine or even worse, catch the virus

I used to work in Lancaster and got to know a few of the guys at Lancaster nick. I often used to bump into some of them at Devils Bridge and they never wanted to be recognised when I saw them there. They were out ‘playing’, just like the rest of us so it was always a nice ‘chat’ :D .

I was hiking in the Peak District yesterday and I have never seen so many cyclists. Nearly all in groups of 2 or more. Lycra louts!!! Two abreast wan**ers most of them too!!!

Did a wee "essential travel" excursion yesterday on my new NC DCT...Came back the long way...

Attachments

• IMG_20210222_165644.jpg
    IMG_20210222_165644.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 138
Matlock had a few bikes.....cops didnt bother much apparently. My bike was new in October 19, so far its done 1303 miles.

I have been asked to be part of the group at a bikers funeral in early March, not sure if that will be legal or not?

Back
Top Bottom