New HD Pan America on HD site now.

It’s quite good

bf6afdd3d9af42b2f4f51fab19a50a96.jpg

Test ride or purchase?

I am told they will be at the ABR festival. Hopefully for demo rides.
But, with 6,000 other adventure Wannabees, the queue will be a long one to get a go on the gravel.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Looks OKish from the side, but the engine looks like it's from those plastic bikes that small kids ride.

98ce09c98c48de1965e08e6dfbafc24e.jpg

It's not as big as a GS or Multistrada, road manners are good, enough power to get you into trouble, handles and stops well - generally a good bike all round. Screen works well (for me at least).

Did you find it comfy ?

I'll test ride one out of interest...but as to buying, I doubt it - I really struggle with the looks of the thing!

How does the engine feel, does it rattle your fillings and shudder and shake or is it smooth?

I like the all grey colour scheme but the orange and white is gopping!

Be quite funny if that’s yours and Arsey has been running it in!!! ( enjoy the demo Mr Arsey... )

That looks like the exact machine I will be riding in ten days time. Owen Lewis from Bikers Jersey running it in. It is exactly the spec I want Special with spoked wheels.

Trust a crapaud spoilsport !!

It looks like the exact bike because it is !
Owen sent me the pics .

Be quite funny if that’s yours and Arsey has been running it in!!! ( enjoy the demo Mr Arsey... )

I’m on the better Channel Island and self isolating. Not even seen it let alone ridden it :))

98ce09c98c48de1965e08e6dfbafc24e.jpg

It's not as big as a GS or Multistrada, road manners are good, enough power to get you into trouble, handles and stops well - generally a good bike all round. Screen works well (for me at least).

How did you find that spring loaded side stand; in the shop on a level floor i found hard to lift upright whilst sat on it; putting it back on the stand you can see how much further over it goes; i must say it felt really odd; with the Mrs on and full luggage i reckon i would be near to popping a nut getting it upright; i'am 5/9 and i know your a fair bit taller than that so i would imagine it would be no problem for you; other than that i thought the bike was great.:beerjug:

How did you find that spring loaded side stand; in the shop on a level floor i found hard to lift upright whilst sat on it; putting it back on the stand you can see how much further over it goes; i must say it felt really odd; with the Mrs on and full luggage i reckon i would be near to popping a nut getting it upright; i'am 5/9 and i know your a fair bit taller than that so i would imagine it would be no problem for you; other than that i thought the bike was great.:beerjug:

I’m sure it’s fine but I’ve yet to see the bike , let alone sit on one :)

Back
Top Bottom